Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two PFs are up on ebay right now.

1. Buffy PF Alternate - minimum bid of $251, Buy it Now for $400

2. Spike PF Exclusive - NO minimum, only bid right now is $9.95!

I have both of these already so I won't be bidding. Hopefully someone here who has been yearning to add them to their collection gets them!

This seems like a good thread for this - I've tried to sell some Diamond Select Buffy/Angel figures on ebay and the prices I'm getting aren't worth the trouble. So if there is a fan on here that wants some still packaged Diamond Select Buffy/Angel figures - I will give them to you for the price of shipping.

But - I don't know what's there - but it's about 12 action figures and about 10 PALz. All are in their original packaging and never opened. No duplicates although I'm sure there are variants - like Bunny Anya, normal Anya, Hell's Bells anya - that sort of thing.
They're packed, so no list, no pics.

PM if you want it - box is about 15 lbs and 18 inches x 18 inches. If there are multiple requests it will go to the collector that can show that they aren't just buying to sell them on.

This seems like a good thread for this - I've tried to sell some Diamond Select Buffy/Angel figures on ebay and the prices I'm getting aren't worth the trouble. So if there is a fan on here that wants some still packaged Diamond Select Buffy/Angel figures - I will give them to you for the price of shipping.

But - I don't know what's there - but it's about 12 action figures and about 10 PALz. All are in their original packaging and never opened. No duplicates although I'm sure there are variants - like Bunny Anya, normal Anya, Hell's Bells anya - that sort of thing.
They're packed, so no list, no pics.

PM if you want it - box is about 15 lbs and 18 inches x 18 inches. If there are multiple requests it will go to the collector that can show that they aren't just buying to sell them on.

Got the package in Dave!! :yess: AH MAZING deal!! Thanks so much! You rock! :hi5:

So, I'm about to win a Der Kinderstood doll on a auction site, and I regret bidding on it. I just can't afford it right now.

It's unopened, and I would sell it for 20-25£, depending on where the price lands.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-...ltDomain_0&hash=item2eb8c73f4b#ht_2423wt_1163
What I'd give to own it, but for that price tag... :thud:
It is special and one of a kind though.

I always stray away from stuff like this because, unless I'm getting it straight from Fox, I can't tell what's what in terms of authenticity. CoAs are forged so much nowadays that I have trouble believing anyone anymore.

They're definitely cool pieces if authentic, but it just takes the 'fun' out of it for me. So many others have ruined the prop business with frauds that it's difficult to discern truth from not.

I always stray away from stuff like this because, unless I'm getting it straight from Fox, I can't tell what's what in terms of authenticity. CoAs are forged so much nowadays that I have trouble believing anyone anymore.

They're definitely cool pieces if authentic, but it just takes the 'fun' out of it for me. So many others have ruined the prop business with frauds that it's difficult to discern truth from not.

True words. I'm also very skeptic when it comes to these kinda things. :dunno

True words. I'm also very skeptic when it comes to these kinda things. :dunno

Definitely a cool auction though. Thanks for the heads up. There's an eBay user 'vipfanclubs' that is 20th Century Fox's official auctioneer. Fox goes through their warehouse of props and basically says 'Here, you can sell this, this, and this.' You name it. They sold it at one time. Buffy's screen-used scythe to stakes and everything in-between. Same for Angel. I managed to get a few gems from them.

If you're ever in the market for a prop, watch their auction page, especially for some of these shows that have recently ended/canceled.

Definitely a cool auction though. Thanks for the heads up. There's an eBay user 'vipfanclubs' that is 20th Century Fox's official auctioneer. Fox goes through their warehouse of props and basically says 'Here, you can sell this, this, and this.' You name it. They sold it at one time. Buffy's screen-used scythe to stakes and everything in-between. Same for Angel. I managed to get a few gems from them.

If you're ever in the market for a prop, watch their auction page, especially for some of these shows that have recently ended/canceled.

I'm almost scared to go look because I might go a bit crazy :lol Thanks for the info!
I see you're a pretty big Supernatural fan. What I'd give for SS to make a decent Sam and Dean maquette. Or PF. *sigh*
One can only hope.

I'm almost scared to go look because I might go a bit crazy :lol Thanks for the info!
I see you're a pretty big Supernatural fan. What I'd give for SS to make a decent Sam and Dean maquette. Or PF. *sigh*
One can only hope.

Trying to make me go broke with your words alone I see. :lol

One can only hope.

The wonders that Sideshow could do with that license. Too much awesomeness and potential.

One day....I hope. :pray:

Considering selling my library playset. If anyone is interested, let me know. I haven't worked up a price yet but if there is actual interest, I will give one. A good one to freaks. Otherwise, ebay it goes.

I wouldn't waste my money on the Angel PF because it can he had for MUCH cheaper.

Really? Please point me in that direction. And while you're at it get me a Spike ex at around retail too, please.
MyAuctionReport
Toytracker

No way Angel can be had cheaper, at least that i'm aware of. And i check ebay often for all kinds of Buffy items.

The Buffy PF (alternate) sold out quickly. I already own that Buffy statue so I really hope that REAL Buffy fans got those four. Alas, the cynic in me expects to see these up on ebay shortly, I hope I'm wrong.

Back