Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well now this has completely ruined the HT sculpt for me. Thanks a lot :/

Crazy to me that a company who prides themselves on making the very best figures in the world wouldn’t just back up a truckload of cash for one of these custom artists to do a figure or head sculpt for a special character like this Joker. They basically did that for the DX11 and look how highly regarded that figure still is, people still point to it as the best HT release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Mishi custom head. It is truly amazing. I cannot wait for my Hot Toys Joker to hit the states so that I can display it properly. Does anyone know where I can get a 1/4 chair or bench?

I have the Mishi custom head. It is truly amazing. I cannot wait for my Hot Toys Joker to hit the states so that I can display it properly. Does anyone know where I can get a 1/4 chair or bench?
That does look great , how much was he charging ?

Maybe if they could have done a better job if they gave it to a better sculptor, Yulli doesn't have many home run sculpts, except maybe the Mime Joker and BD Terminator.

Yeah she use to kinda be their ace (Bank Robber Joker was a revelation for it's time), but she hasn't improved much since the old days. This thing should be a home run. Both 1/4 figures (BB), seem half assed and dated. Shame considering they built a large portion of the company on the back of Nolan's trilogy.

The DCEU figures shouldn't be smoking these like they are. (Letoker, Batfleck).

Still, it's probably pretty impressive in hand and none of your friends are going to notice the flaws the freaks do.

I just don't understand how people aren't seeing Heath in there, these photos have a fantastic likeness, I feel if it had rooted hair then it would solve most of the issues people have.

57277832_10156184423372344_2403557844524728320_o.jpg

57101694_10156184422382344_573672072987803648_o.jpg

Were did you buy that one from?

Ebay bud under Maxx toys joker you'll need a 1:4 Coomodel body tho few more pics I had to change the poppers on the vest as they were cheap plastic.

for £60 you get vaule...... even if it's a recast of enterbay.

painted head
full outfit including suspenders and socks
shoes
mask
gun and knife none movable
+ the hit me scene gun.
Grenade rig but no grenades oddly enough.

57244616_2419643661380428_3446311049987358720_n.jpg
57584262_2419643714713756_5164206704627286016_n.jpg

Last edited:
$950 for just a head? Insane. How can a little 1/4 head cost as much as a full 1/3 statue from Prime 1.

I mean even those customs, even though they look great, aren't 100 percent. The painted ones seem a little pudgey to me - but it's absurd that considering it's still not 100 percent and not even with a well tailored body that it costs that much. I'd much rather have the HT version with some parts being off than a slightly but not altogether better version of just a head for almost twice the cost.

I mean even those customs, even though they look great, aren't 100 percent. The painted ones seem a little pudgey to me - but it's absurd that considering it's still not 100 percent and not even with a well tailored body that it costs that much. I'd much rather have the HT version with some parts being off than a slightly but not altogether better version of just a head for almost twice the cost.

One thing I’ve learned about all this Joker nitpicking and customs over the past decade is that more money creates a bigger illusion of quality.

Ebay bud under Maxx toys joker you'll need a 1:4 Coomodel body tho few more pics I had to change the poppers on the vest as they were cheap plastic.

for £60 you get vaule...... even if it's a recast of enterbay.

painted head
full outfit including suspenders and socks
shoes
mask
gun and knife none movable
+ the hit me scene gun.
Grenade rig but no grenades oddly enough.

View attachment 450982
View attachment 450983

Wow that’s seriously crap
It’s the worst bobble head iv seen

Back