Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Damn the rewrite of the back end of the edit process took longer than I thought but I put some hooks in for some future enhancements. Editing Tags should be coming sometime this weekend!

Alright, I added Medicom Toy but I did the pretty bare bones. If you want more brands or categories just let me know!

Will you be adding profiles to each member later on, Tyler?

Oh yea definitely!

I do not think I will be getting crazy with the profiley social networking but yea basic profile information.

I do have plans for more heavy facebook and twitter (and whatever else) integration. I would rather not rebuild any major social networking features but utilize what is already out there.

Alright deploy done, it includes:

- Tags edit. You can now add and remove tags. (Although there is already a defect, if there are no tags in the first place, the link doesn't show up. I will fix that later).
- Currency type. When adding an MSRP on a collectible, you can now specify the base currency.
- Stash sorting. You can now sort the collectibles in your stash and save them in the order you choose. This will carry over to the stash gallery view.

I did as much testing as possible but as always let me know if you find anything that doesn't work and I will take care of it.

Alright deploy done, it includes:

- Tags edit. You can now add and remove tags. (Although there is already a defect, if there are no tags in the first place, the link doesn't show up. I will fix that later).
- Currency type. When adding an MSRP on a collectible, you can now specify the base currency.
- Stash sorting. You can now sort the collectibles in your stash and save them in the order you choose. This will carry over to the stash gallery view.

I did as much testing as possible but as always let me know if you find anything that doesn't work and I will take care of it.

:yess: COOL! :rock :rock

Something Sexy said:

Love this one! I've just sorted mine out now. :yess:

Back