HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think the Tactical Bats in this shot has ankle extensions ?

I guess if anyone has BvS Supes next to Tactical Bats they could do a quick height comparison. I'm thinking I might need to get some ankle extensions. I assume KG Hobby or OneSixthKit would be the best place for them.

27d81a7719c693148b6079127a2b4e60.jpg

I got my Tac suit Bats ankle extensions from One Sixth Kit. The definitely make a difference, they're worth it.

I've said this before but will do so again: In my case I don't use crotchgrabbers to display my figures. A word of caution that the extension joints I received were a less snug fit than the stock ankle joints. And even in a fairly conservative, non-dynamic pose, after a couple of months the weight of the figure did not support the bend at one of the ankles and the figure tipped over! I think I can still can find a way to pose him without the crotchgrabber such that he won't eventually tip over because the ankle joint isn't snug enough. But I do have to be careful with it. It may just be the luck of the draw that the joints sent to me were from a batch that were molded with just slightly less width, etc.

I got my Tac suit Bats ankle extensions from One Sixth Kit. The definitely make a difference, they're worth it.

I've said this before but will do so again: In my case I don't use crotchgrabbers to display my figures. A word of caution that the extension joints I received were a less snug fit than the stock ankle joints. And even in a fairly conservative, non-dynamic pose, after a couple of months the weight of the figure did not support the bend at one of the ankles and the figure tipped over! I think I can still can find a way to pose him without the crotchgrabber such that he won't eventually tip over because the ankle joint isn't snug enough. But I do have to be careful with it. It may just be the luck of the draw that the joints sent to me were from a batch that were molded with just slightly less width, etc.

OK thanks. I think I will do the same. In that pic above he just doesn't look so stumpy.

I guess in theory you could do the old trick of adding some glue into the joint to gunk it up a bit and create some more friction. I know some did that with the Sideshow Jawas. Perhaps a less messy approach would be to just add a small amount of tape or something around the ball which could also make a difference, like adding more material.

Lucky, I'm jealous of your photography skills. The photos you post are outstanding. Obviously helps to show off your good work with excellent photos. What sort of camera do you use?

Thanks. It's just so happen that I also love photography. I used Canon 70d.

Anybody used these ankle height connectors? Do they fit ht tactical or the bvs bat?
https://www.ebay.ph/itm/1-6-Scale-H...hash=item2cb59befd2:m:mLBKp3hs6a9MZShuZ2XI59A
View attachment 465458

These are the ones I got, and one set among them does work: https://www.ebay.com/itm/OneSixthKi...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I did notice however that it was not as snug a fit as the stock ones. I normally don't use crotchgrabber stands and the character fell over, actually. The figure is really durable so it didn't damage it. That's the one figure I now have on a stand. But eventually I will probably wrap the ball joints with plumber's tape to get a tighter, sturdier fit.

That is a gorgeous job on the figure , unreal...and that cape is pretty awesome. Great pose and photo as well.
While a await the arrival of the JL Batman (it'll be a LONG wait...it's coming from BBTS), I'm still enjoying the heck out of this version...it really is outstanding.

View attachment 465462

TACTICAL BATMAN-027sm.jpg

TACTICAL BATMAN-021sm.jpg

Attachments

• TACTICAL BATMAN-023sm.jpg
    TACTICAL BATMAN-023sm.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 397
Those are great pictures jedibear! Very cool lighting and poses [emoji817]

Unreal Toys, excellent wired cape and I?m still thinking of ordering one [emoji122]

Haven?t been taking pics of this one, so here?s one from today with the BvS grenade gun:

7d0a3eda9e56a31db0218d26881f9fe3.jpg

Back