Statue Prime 1 Studios - Justice League - Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aquaman PO on Prime 1

"Arthur Curry, I hear you can talk to fish."
-Bruce Wayne to Arthur
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMJL-02: Aquaman from Justice League film. Arthur Curry features actor, Jason Momoa, as the King of the Seven Seas. Born with the Atlantean name Orin, is the crown prince of Atlantis, as well as the superhero known as Aquaman. While initially reserve and content with his isolation from the surface world, Aquaman would eventually be recruited by Batman and Wonder Woman to be a member of the Justice League, in order to help defend Earth against the imminent alien invasion of Steppenwolf and his Parademon army. Aquaman, equipped with his trident up, stands approximately 37 inches tall with various interchangeable arms.
Statue features:
- Size approximately 36.8 inches with Trident up [(H)93.4cm (W)45.9cm (D)33.7cm]
- Size approximately 34.5 inches with Trident down [(H)87.6cm (W)52.4cm (D)36.4cm]
- Two (2) interchangeable left-arm holding Trident
- Two (2) interchangeable right-arm
- One (1) Atlantean Mother Box (In Exclusive version only)
Retail Price:
- Regular version: $949 US
- Exclusive version: $999 US
Edition Size:
- Regular version: 800
- Exclusive version: 500
Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Attachments

• aquaman 1.jpg
    aquaman 1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 195
  • aquaman alt.jpg
    aquaman alt.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 200
  • aquaman hand.jpg
    aquaman hand.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 197
  • aquaman back full.jpg
    aquaman back full.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 199
  • aquaman close.jpg
    aquaman close.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 194
  • aquamanEX 0.jpg
    aquamanEX 0.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 198
  • aquaman EX.jpg
    aquaman EX.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Damn that headsculpt is truly impressive! :clap

And thank Prime 1 that the Exclusive is something I can live without; so that I can order this locally without any regrets.

Damn that headsculpt is truly impressive! :clap

And thank Prime 1 that the Exclusive is something I can live without; so that I can order this locally without any regrets.

I think it would be nice to have all three Motherboxes.
I guess Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg have one.

But ok, it's not a must have.

good look at the Mother Box EX from Prime 1 Instagram.

Attachments

• prime 1 aquaman EX.jpg
    prime 1 aquaman EX.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Anyone else think it would have been cool if Aquaman had more of a wet look? Like he just came out of the water. Similar to what XM is doing with the upcoming Weapon X statue. Though perhaps this particular suit is more suited for land battles. I can't recall if he wore this in the water in the film.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need your job lol

I don’t earn that much really. It’s just that I’ve learned to save my entire life and I’ve always had a discretionary account for such purchases.

There are always ways to save. Less night outs at restaurants, less holidays, but it all depends on ones priorities.

Back