Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EB HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

I just want to see even a blurry shot of the portrait, while T-800 and the recent MIB sculpts impress me and give me faith they'll do a good job, you still never know until you see. Also curious to see how they handle his hair, and even his bandana, if it's cloth or rubber.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see it. I actually just rewatched First Blood 1 & 2 the other day. It'll be cool to see for sure.

If they pull off the Sly sculpt as well as the Arnie...look out!

Since Enterbay pay for shipping when ordering from their website, who cares if they've made the box lighter? :D

...unless they pass the savings on to the customer which I don't think they will...

based on my invoice from EB we pay for shipping. T-800 actual price is 325 and shipping was 75.

Yes, folks going directly through EB paid $400 with shipping, those going through retailers ended up paying $400 just for the figure, and then shipping on top of that. If their efforts reduce shipping costs, it should be felt in some way by any customer.

Yes, folks going directly through EB paid $400 with shipping, those going through retailers ended up paying $400 just for the figure, and then shipping on top of that. If their efforts reduce shipping costs, it should be felt in some way by any customer.

And if you were ordering from Toys2 you'd need all the help you can get with that damn canadapost.

From Bill's Facebook profile
528735_422798381066329_100000085131298_1679573_83345450_n.jpg

1/4 HD Rambo, die cast metal parts, still raw materials without painting. crazy amazing

Glad to see the weapons will be metal like the T-800's, But just show us the pictures already!!!:gah:

Oh no. This might be another T800 scenario for me. Not really a hardcore fan of the movies (haven't even seen the last one yet), but the quality of the product might sway me, the way the T800 did :thud:

Must ..... Re ..... Sist .....

Actually, I might not have the money for this anyway, so there will be no need to resist :lol

Just let me get my 2 Batmobiles and 1/4 Avengers first. :lol
:lol

is the only planned release that has no teaser of the head sculpt, :naughty hope they didn,t sculpt Charlie Sheen by mistake,,,:lol

Back