1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the Captain Marvel appearance of Ronan and Korath have me wishful for certainly Ronan, and then Korath would be a neat bonus.

Nebula had a big role in the old comics if I recall, so it’s possible she might be a big deal in Avengers 4 or GoTG 3, I’m not sure her popularity, but she’s certainly been a favorite of mine. And her movie appearance is pretty cool and I love her in the movies in the comics, so I’m hoping that they come around to making her.

Mantis would be pretty neat as well, but I would be a bit pissed if the made her before Nebula, granted others will propbably feel the exact opposite, and that’s fine, but that’s just where my fandom lies lol.

I wouldn’t even too horribly mind if Nebula ended up in a two-pack, like Han and Chewie. With a Gamora. Even throwing in the one that everyone wants to go with Thanos lately seems like a good idea, if they were worried about underselling, or even just a a nifty pack.

We will probably get a Adam Warlock.

A Collector, with Cosmo accessory would be neat, but unlikely. Deluxe bonus for Howard the Duck.

Budget stark secret base photos

3D4330BE-88A8-4989-98E1-F3C0DD442708.jpeg6E7018EC-A71C-4D12-885D-DAA5BFFC5B8B.jpeg4D43657B-9084-4A30-8E25-A09CEEFCAE5D.jpeg1E2125D2-CDEC-4288-B80B-02F49D08C1C9.jpeg7FC38A26-1AD8-485E-BCE7-A53052CE4388.jpeg

Jacket still looks horrible. I mean the whole upper body looks fat really. Needs to slim down big time.

Yea It makes her look like she doesn't have a neck

Agreed. They need to do something so it doesn't ride up so high, plus make it looser so it doesn't look 3 sizes too small. It reminds me of how someone would look if he tried to put on his wedding tux from 20 years ago. :lol

To be fair to HT, the jacket she wore in the movie looks very tight too. Although I agree that the collar is too high and definitely too thick if you compare to this picture.

Gamora_GOTG_Leather_Coat.jpg

To be fair to HT, the jacket she wore in the movie looks very tight too. Although I agree that the collar is too high and definitely too thick if you compare to this picture.

View attachment 407478

OK, I probably should have referenced a photo before that last comment. :lol

The jacket material will probably need to be quite thin, like on the 1st Star-Lord. That jacket does not ride up, but it also doesn't have lapels like this one. He's also not wearing a collared leather vest underneath, which compounds the problem. Perhaps they can use fabric for the vest's shoulders to help it sit flusher. No one's going to want to pose it with just the vest (with the elbow joints showing) anyway.

Part of why the jacket bulges and rides so high is the fact they gave her chest too much. If her bust were smaller the jacket vest could sit flatter against the chest.

I don't think it's the chest size as much as it's the 3 layers (undershirt, vest, jacket). They could probably eliminate the undershirt & attach white fabric to the top & bottom of the vest. The mock turtleneck approach if you will. Didn't they do that with the AoU SW?

902440-scarlet-witch-13.jpg

Yeah it would be nice if they could slim down the upper body and make the jacket fit tighter, but it's easy to see why they'd be limited by the thickness of the materials. And it's hardly a deal breaker for me.

Isn't the hair a little too red? It seems it but I can't work out if it's the lighting or not

Sent from a point in space and time

Wasn't planning on picking up another Gamora but I may grab it if the jacket tailoring is not as off as it looks in the Secret Base pics. They really need to use thinner materials for the outfit. Hopefully it will be worked out for production. The head sculpt looks to be improved. The hair will need to be restyled and the skin color might be a little too olive although that might be the lighting. I really like the version of Baby Groot it comes with since that was such a big scene in the film. Too bad they didn't offer the big Milano gun as an accessory. That would have been cool.

Last edited:
Wasn't planning on picking up another Gamora but I may grab it if the jacket tailoring is not as off as it looks in the Secret Base pics. They really need to use thinner materials for the outfit. Hopefully it will be worked out for production. The head sculpt looks to be improved. The hair will need to be restyled and the skin color might be a little too olive although that might be the lighting. I really like the version of Baby Groot it comes with since that was such a big scene in the film. Too bad they didn't offer the big Milano gun as an accessory. That would have been cool.

The sculpt is new, but I agree with your points. I'm going to wait for the final product pics before deciding. It's not bad, but needs work in a few areas.

Whoever said the hair was too red is right. It's supposed to be mostly red on the bottoms of her hair, not the whole head. needs tweaking as well.

Back