XM Predator by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Via Thailand Statue Collectors Channel fb

FB_IMG_1492779788370_zpsegplcdd9.jpg

FB_IMG_1492779784070_zpsemxu82ut.jpg

FB_IMG_1492779776160_zpsevhecyye.jpg

FB_IMG_1492779780907_zpszxpxdjc5.jpg

FB_IMG_1492779774039_zpsqffxomzq.jpg

FB_IMG_1492779771778_zps7kkakbd7.jpg

FB_IMG_1492779778297_zpsgrctvtwi.jpg

FB_IMG_1492779769368_zpszxjtrnez.jpg

FB_IMG_1492779762336_zpsrlx8dbzz.jpg

FB_IMG_1492779766455_zpsgkkytpjz.jpg

Thank you everyone for the pictures and for the video lotus000. I stick to movie pieces (mostly) but I'm very interested in seeing how with turns out.

Holy *****, look at all the skulls in the base, I had not noticed them yesterday some how. This Predator is one BAD Mutha *****kA!!:eek

Would that imply (90% imply anyways) that this is a Worldwide licence?

Unfortunately no. The official EU distributors also aren't known to offer retail prices either. There's a thread over on SF specially with the EU distributors. They may have improved, but last time a checked it wasn't pretty.

Not sure what's going on, that's why I emailed them.

A German company was selling Marvel products then I read this on their site...

Dear customers, collectors and friends,

XM Studios announced recently as follows:
We are really sad and disappointed for the news and also the current circumstances. Hereby, we regret to inform you that we are no longer licensed to carry XM Marvel products in the EU with effect from 30th September 2015. Our license for the distribution of Marvel Products in Europe will not to be extend for the next year in 2016. After several conversations and a long debate with the people in charge of Marvel (Disney Europe and USA) we are no longer the official and exclusive distributor in Europe. Unfortunately, the final decision was taken by Marvel (Disney) USA and not in Europe.

XM Europe and the GHereos team were commenting as follows:
Disney Europe supported us as good as possible but were outvoted by the Marvel Board from New York. With other words Marvel/ Disney USA decided not to let us distribute officially any more XM Marvel products in the entire EU. In this way we would like to say: “Thank you to our customers, collectors and friends”. In the past we had a really good relationship and were very grateful for your fantastic support and your great feedback. That is our business to serve the wishes and needs from all of you. Many thanks again and helping us to start our project.

XM Studios:
We are now preparing the EU for other XM product ranges and we are very excited at the new lines such as Top Cow, Jade Comics and an upcoming special line. The Merchandise Szepan GmbH Team will still be our Europe exclusive distributor for other products of XM. Stay tune!

I was told he was 90% confident that they would be distributing this item but I'm well aware it will be more than the retail value, but probably less than getting it shipped from Singapore.

The statue looks amazing and I am sure that XM will provide great production paint applications, but I have a feeling that this will easily be $2k+ shipped and will take up way to much display space to fit into my collection. If I can pick this up for less than 2k shipped, I will consider it and then figure out where to display it later or hold-out for the Prime One Predator. :slap

I was really hoping XM would have made Dachande to go with my Machiko.

Thank you everyone for the pictures and for the video lotus000. I stick to movie pieces (mostly) but I'm very interested in seeing how with turns out.

Thanks to both of you :clap

Still looks WAY bigger than 1:4 scale to me :dunno

Looks 1/3 to me. Very excited for this piece and looking forward to the paint.

You're welcome guys. Just trying to spread the love of XM.

I don't have any Predator Statues in my collection, but i have a good feeling this will be my first.

I'm looking forward to seeing this piece progress throughout the year.

/

You're welcome guys. Just trying to spread the love of XM.

I don't have any Predator Statues in my collection, but i have a good feeling this will be my first.

I'm looking forward to seeing this piece progress throughout the year.

Same. I've been fan of Narins model kits but never really wanted anything else that's been available previously. Size, box size - freight cost might be pretty daunting.

I'm at the con and I can assure you this thing is close to, if not 1/3. He's taller than SS Wolf and much bulkier. Almost 2.4 ft height and 2 ft wide also. If he's 1/4 then we're talking about The Encounter-size difference from human!

I'm at the con and I can assure you this thing is close to, if not 1/3. He's taller than SS Wolf and much bulkier. Almost 2.4 ft height and 2 ft wide also. If he's 1/4 then we're talking about The Encounter-size difference from human!

Confirmed by Narin that it's 1/4, but just like you indicated, they're different in size when compared to humans anyway.
Still... this one appears to be larger than other 1/4 Predators I've seen, but what I'm NOT going to do is argue with what the sculptor says. LOL!

This case is closed. :)

Same. I've been fan of Narins model kits but never really wanted anything else that's been available previously. Size, box size - freight cost might be pretty daunting.

I agree 100%, I don't mind the large size of this piece, but kind of scared to find out what the shipping will cost will be. Ghost Rider cost me 460USD to ship and that was the largest XM box I've received.

Back