Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego DC 2012...

I personally think a Sentinel would be cooler, but yeah, Galactus has potential. Can't think of many giant DC characters that would be cool like that though. A few larger Hulk sized figures sure, but not Galactus sized.

I think a Sentinel is probably on the list to be done sooner than later. Realistically it's not that much bigger or involves too much more than the other stuff they've already done.

A Galactus in scale would still be like four feet tall. As for DC the Anti-Monitor and that brood come to mind, they could do a Death Star sized piece as Mogo.

I really want this polybag :)

Unfortunately it is currently being sold only at LEGO Land. Hopefully these will start popping up at TRU or Walmart.

[ame="https://youtu.be/3a3L_UR4pXU"]https://youtu.be/3a3L_UR4pXU[/ame]

One thing I really hate about Lego is their blatant disregard for collectors. Legoland exclusvies, Comic con exclusives, and worst of all, Toy Fair Exclusives. WTF? How are most of their collectors supposed to get these?

I think a Sentinel is probably on the list to be done sooner than later. Realistically it's not that much bigger or involves too much more than the other stuff they've already done.

A Galactus in scale would still be like four feet tall. As for DC the Anti-Monitor and that brood come to mind, they could do a Death Star sized piece as Mogo.

I dont think we'll get a true-scale Galactus, but a foot or 2 wouldn't be unrealistic I think. Unless they really go all out like some of those Star Wars sets (super star destroyer :google).

One thing I really hate about Lego is their blatant disregard for collectors. Legoland exclusvies, Comic con exclusives, and worst of all, Toy Fair Exclusives. WTF? How are most of their collectors supposed to get these?

Agreed, i wanted that Green Lantern minifig but the e.bay lrices are crazy, as for the sentinal, i reckon they could do it slighty bigger than their lexbot

Thanks Buttmunch, I saw that earlier and missed it too! Well, it will be only a matter of time before we start seeing the batmobile polybag up on TRU and hopefully a Dark Knight Rises set as well.

I just picked up the mini magnet figurines of Batman, Robin and Joker. I read that you can use the hot water technique to separate the glue. Anyone here has personal tips on doing this with the hot water. Thanks.

Found an interesting tutorial on the web regarding the removal of minifigs from the magnets:

https://thebrickblogger.com/2011/01/lego-glued-magnet-removal/

I haven't tried it myself but it looks easy enough... and the results look encouraging.

I think TRU puts them up before actually having any available, so I don't think you missed them. They just haven't gotten them yet but are ready to update the page as soon as they do.

They were actually in stock a couple days ago but quickly sold out.

Got my LEGO Batman polybags today! YES YES YES :yess:

6942348222_450080cc11.jpg

We had a Lego store open up near us and went to check it out. I wanted to buy a Joker Funhouse, but the manager said they sold out and was told by corporate not to expect any more shipments! :panic:

wtf is the deal with that set?

We had a Lego store open up near us and went to check it out. I wanted to buy a Joker Funhouse, but the manager said they sold out and was told by corporate not to expect any more shipments! :panic:

:horror I guess the deal is I'm going to go buy it tonight.....

Its one of their 'hard to find sets.' You can still order it from Lego.com and try checking TRU. That is where I got mine and they seem to keep them in stock surprisingly.

Back