Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, was totally good until the missus dropped the ban hammer on late night notification chimes. Missed last night's midnight and 3AM codes. :(

That is why I said ?set to vibrate?

Sent from a Folgers can in uncle Jeb?s basement

Who else just tried to plug suscribed into the promo code box, thanks to echo7 posting in the no banter thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have very rarely wanted to reach through the computer screen and slap another human being as hard as I want to right now.

I have very rarely wanted to reach through the computer screen and slap another human being as hard as I want to right now.

Because they obviously knew what Thread they were in.

So to post in there to let us know they subscribed is the best example of .........insert word.

sssss.jpg

Maybe it was an accident. Sometimes it's hard to read thread titles in tapatalk. But either way, wonder what he was "subscribing" to?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Maybe it was an accident. Sometimes it's hard to read thread titles in tapatalk. But either way, wonder what he was "subscribing" to?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I suppose there is a very slight possibility he subscribed to the thread and wanted to let the forum know. Like a rollcall. :dunno

Raced to the Promo code as well heh.

Back