Fertility Idol prop replica--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word of warning, as mentioned elsewhere, it’s a little top heavy. It balances fine, but make sure it’s on a solid shelf as I think it might be prone to toppling if knocked.

Wow, yeah, it looks really great! Thanks for the pics and sharing your thoughts. The reviews I watched also mention that it's top heavy and could topple easily. I wonder if the Sideshow one was also that way since they're basically both the same and both would have the same small base.

Finally got the idol for my birthday and it's great! Really well done piece. I don't have the Sideshow version to compare against but this one is very well made--bright and shiny with good detailing. I didn't see any flaws, but maybe some slightly thinner plating in the crevices. It has some weight to it but certainly not hefty. And it does seem a touch undersized. But I love it! It's something I've wanted for literally decades! I was sad that I couldn't afford Sideshow's at the time (and I'm unwilling to pay the astronomical after market prices), so this one has been a long time coming.

Nice one Mad Old Lu. I think I will try and pick one up in the New Year based on what you have posted. It sounds great.

IMG_20171212_033956_508.jpg

I think I will sell my sideshow Fertility idol soon. I spread the voice here before to open a sale thread first and on ebay after. It's in perfect condition with box and brown box. If you are interested pm me your offer. Thanks

Back