1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow, have just found that CultTVman have a few copies left of the very rare & sort after SCi-Fi & Fantasy Modeller magazine that Pete and me have been featured numerous times. I thought they were long sold out.

View attachment 441034

View attachment 441035

View attachment 441036

A great trip down memory lane and I can remember going through these with the editor Mike some years ago.
Each article takes you through the processes used during a couple my builds from start to finish (all skilfully hand crafted, no purchased 3d model files or 3d printed stuff allowed :lecture)

And then onto how Pete artistically recreates realistic textures, paint and weathering to create our extremely realistic and movie accurate.

PS, I am making a small run of Indy carts some are already spoken for but may have a couple going spare. Drop me an email if your interested.

Jas

Hi Jas,

1x Backwall with Empire Austria Coat of Arms unpainted

4x Chairs unpainted

2x levers with two pipes and snake unpainted

Please make me an good price for your Loyal customer from Germany !

Last edited:
The new run of Indy carts are taking shape, a slow build as I'm casting the bits between the 1/6th Speeder build.

Image 05.jpg

First rolling chassis dry fitted for quality control and I'm really pleased with the quality so far as if it isn't perfect it gets binned.

Also used a some spare resin to cast one of the hand sculpted timber sleeper:

Image 06.jpg

I'm always amazed at how much detail resin casting recreates compared to CNC or 3d printing.

Its nice to see you still offering these. More happy collectors to follow. I'm fairly sure your becoming all minecarted out by now!

Its nice to see you still offering these. More happy collectors to follow. I'm fairly sure your becoming all minecarted out by now!

Think we only made about 20 or so and it's been so long since I made the last run I've forgotten what goes where :slap
Just a few more lovingly handcrafted mine carts won't cause too much trouble and will make a nice change it's a shame I can't just bash 100s of them out on my CNC. :wink1:

Jas

Looks like this small run are now all spoken for.
Got lots of one-off commissions to get complete (along with quite a few 1/12 dios) after the Landspeeder so will pick this up very soon.

Jas

Just watched TOD today. Can’t wait for this. It’s like the speeder bike scene in ROTJ or something. Love the scene where Indy punches as nothing — almost seems like a planned blooper.

Just watched TOD today. Can’t wait for this. It’s like the speeder bike scene in ROTJ or something. Love the scene where Indy punches as nothing — almost seems like a planned blooper.

:goodpost: :rotfl that is a great scene, there are plans to create a mine backdrop in 1/6th (similar to our smaller scale Indy mine)

If only there was a Willy & Short Round in 1/6th :pray:

Small Cart.jpg

Small Cart 2.jpg

Smal Cart 01.jpg

Hey Jas, know you’ve got tons of projects going on but curious if this one is still in the mix or if it’ll be after the landspeeder.

Thanks for all the PMs chaps.

I'll have a look over the weekend and see what I have in stock and start to get things boxed up.
I'll need to get some instructions done as they are a pretty complex build and not for the complete novice.

Jas

Another Indy Cart ready for texturing, painting and weathering and will be shipped later this week.

This one is destined for Scotland:
Cart 003.jpg

Cart 004.jpg

Cart 005.jpg

Cart 006.jpg

These are the very first upgraded lamps printed on my resin printer and very pleased with the result :hi5:
Cart 007.jpg

I've got so many more Indy builds planned I just need the time.

Sorry guys, this slipped off my radar as I've been super busy with getting the Landspeeder and Mustafar builds complete.
I'll pick it up again and be in touch.

Jas

The minecart is amazing. The attention to detail is second to none.

I just need to put together another Short Round to sit in it with Indy.

Back