Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original Power Rangers

Bioman

picture.php

I wish they had of managed to get Jetman into a series before Zyu. Its a shame they missed out on the suits. i also wish they had of used the Dairanger suits.

i do however find it odd that the next super sentai Gobusters has the henshin phrase " its morphin time" apparently.

Last edited:
I think Joe said Bioman as it was the first one Saban tried to introduce into the west

The way I read it (as well as others I'm sure) was that he was saying bio was the first all together.

I'm liking gokairanger, but doubt it can be brought over.

Gokaiger would be pretty easy to adapt to PR. With the lesser episode count and ability to make their own footage they can cut out battles which involved suits that have not been used before. And then think of some way to tap into the morphing grid to access the powers of previous rangers or something to explain why all the old suits are popping up.

I find it interesting so far that the next sentai Gobusters henshin device seems to use the call " it's morphing time". Id like to see where thats going.

I dont see them bringing Gokiager over either, but thats what I said about Shinkenger so who knows. As noted, they'll just have to work around the teams that no one knows about. Then again that right there could cut whole episodes out of Gokaiger, so they would definetly have to film enough filler episodes with other teams that the US does know to make up for the loss of teams they dont know.

I have slot of the US original ones (rangers and villains never opened) dragonzord, and black megazord I would trade.

I am looking for a resident evil rpd Kennedy. Anyone interested, shoot me a pm.

Got in Gokaiger Red last week, just now got around to taking a few pictures. Also got the preorder exclusive as well. I think I like Gokai Red over Shinken Gold.

IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

Saw something on another site that I didn't see posted here. Figured you guys might like it. Bandai's SRC DaiZyuJin, diecast action figure.

35bh9bs.jpg

Saw something on another site that I didn't see posted here. Figured you guys might like it. Bandai's SRC DaiZyuJin, diecast action figure.

35bh9bs.jpg

Yep, ive been getting all the SRC Sentai robots. As for how tall, they come in about 6 inches tall. Ive noticed that the Sentai robots cost the most of all the other SRC (excluding the exclusives). He'll probably run about $70 or $80 is my guess. Damn he looks good though.

Has anyone heard any word on the DragonZord re-release? It's been every bit of a year now since a somewhat formal announcement and still nothing.

doubt it will be coming out. the only thing for mmpr that has been released recently was the rita figure (assuming i didnt miss something).

Back