JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings

I'm going to CV!!! What booth ur gonna be at? I know that I've been eye balling the print ur gonna be selling! :drool

And Josh....u want me to pick u up something?

I don't have a booth number, but I'll be in the Artis's Alley area nery Acme Archives.

JV

how much do these usually run? I love the ringwraith piece

Edit: saw yur post JV, pm sent

Hi,

I like to say that your 'Clash of the Kings' really looks astonishing..

Question1; I'm slightly more of an Indiana Jones fan than LOTR. Do you still have 'large' Indiana artwork for sale also? Can't find any on your ebay site. Especially an artwork with the Indy you've done on the one titled 'LucasArt Portfolio piece' (right upper corner) is amazing. There also is a sketchcard version of it.

Q2; What size will a canvas giclée be, same as the paper version?
Q3; Are you planning of doing Indiana and/or Star Wars as canvas versions too?

Btw; All your artwork is :drool :wink1:

Last edited:

The IJ art is not going to happen unless Acme Archives wants to run one of my IJ pieces. It falls under their license contract, etc.
Size of the LOTr piece swill ikely be 20x30 surface size once it has been gallery wrapped, which is how the canvases will come to your door. Paper versions will be maybe 18 x 24 or 16 x 20. I'll announce final dimensions once the're approved.

Canvases will run about $350 each completely gallery wrapped ready to hang shipped to your door in the USa, etc.

Papers will probably be around $95 -$100

Thanks!

JV

Put me down for a paper gandalf and strider, pm sent : ) they look great. I'd take all 4 if I had the wall space, beautiful work!

Wow Jerry, these look great. :hi5:

I'll pm with my order :yess:

eric

I was so happy to get to see these at Comic-con. Now I can't wait until I can own a print of strider.

Glad you got a look at 'em. SDCC was a good show, and people seemed interested in the process of the pieces I created there.

JV

Jerry is my favorite painter of my favorite subjects, which is Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. No one does them better if you ask me. :clap You have to see his art and canvas prints in person to fully appreciate them.

I picked up two of his Star Wars Giclees on Canvas and got to see the master at work at Comic Con. He took the time to talk to me and was as friendly and down to earth as can be.

I will continually keep an eye out for more in the future!!

Dave

Awesome, thanks Jerry, I was looking for these. Glad I didn't win the one I bid on on Ebay yesterday.

Sounds good Mesa!

JV

I just took my CV print to the framer today. It is beautiful! My brother picked it up at the celebration for me.

I have two Original paintings available from my Licensed LOTR fine art program! Reproductions of these may follow later this year. Here are some links and pics for anyone interested!

https://cgi.ebay.com/LOTR-Ringwrait...703?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb0bdc1d7

RingwraithVanderstelt.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/LOTR-ARWEN-ori...606?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb0bdbd8e

ArwenVanderstelt.jpg

In my store I also have have some new Star Wars items available, so check 'em out! Have a good day all,

JV

those are bad ass, but too rich for my blood. i eagerly await the reproduction pieces. good luck on the sale

Back