Hot Toys Power Loader arrives in UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible pictures there of the PL! I love your HT ALIENS too! I'll get them someday. Man...I can't wait to finally get my PL....just one more payment! :D

claw3.jpg

AWESOME!!!!

Although I dread putting these hoses together...

back.jpg

Good thing about those hoses shots, we can study them!
Thanks for posting those. Very cool stuff!
And I am glad the "hands" are posable. I figured they had to be.

Is this Ripley as she comes out of the box, or is this a re-paint someone did for you? Still not perfect, but a drastic improvement from the first release, either way.....

Crap, I regret cancelling this. I guess I'll go get scalped on e(vil)bay now.....

Is this Ripley as she comes out of the box, or is this a re-paint someone did for you? Still not perfect, but a drastic improvement from the first release, either way.....

Never mind :duh Found the answer in another thread...... Also, still going on ebay for $260US, so not so bad. What did SS charge for S&H, by the way?

Never mind :duh Found the answer in another thread...... Also, still going on ebay for $260US, so not so bad. What did SS charge for S&H, by the way?

we won't know for sure until SS starts shipping them but on my pending order with SS it has $9.86(U.S. shipping) listed for shipping but I'm sure that isn't entirely correct.

Yeah, I called Sideshow last month on October 5, when my last "flex-pay" payment was SUPPOSED to be done...but then got delayed until November 5. Anyways, they could not give me a definite price for shipping for the PL since they hadn't got their shipping quote from their overseas shipper. I guess it'll be around $10.00, but maybe a few dollars more. I just don't know myself exactly how much it'll be.... :confused:

Shipping from Alter Ego Comics was $12.99 UPS Ground, but it's the same for Pred 2 which has to be cheaper to ship then the Loader. I'm guessing it should be over $10, how much over I wouldn't know.
I really hope it's been delayed until November 5, that would be absolutely perfect timing for me.

The November 5 date was delayed one month from October 5, which would have been my final payment date in Sideshow's "flex-pay" plan. I hope too that the PLs arrive in the U.S.A. for November 5 since now they're already appearing in the U.K.

Shipping from Alter Ego Comics was $12.99 UPS Ground, but it's the same for Pred 2 which has to be cheaper to ship then the Loader. I'm guessing it should be over $10, how much over I wouldn't know.
I really hope it's been delayed until November 5, that would be absolutely perfect timing for me.

Shipping out of CA via Ground for this will be about $15.00.

Parcelfarce says mine'll be here on tuesday.......second one in the UK? im praying 'her majestys custom and excuses' dont wont any taxes...

Parcelfarce says mine'll be here on tuesday.......second one in the UK? im praying 'her majestys custom and excuses' dont wont any taxes...

Sorry Hurricane, third, Eagle got his first, mine was here last Monday but you will now officially complete the Holy trinity. Shall we get together and see if we can breed these things. I'm pretty sure mines female.
If you get 3 of 4 Power Puppies to a litter we could clean up!
:chew

^ Lol. ;)

I hope too that the PLs arrive in the U.S.A. for November 5 since now they're already appearing in the U.K.

Thing is, they're not appearing in the UK - and they probably won't officially for a good while yet. We just imported direct from Asia. :) I normally get my stuff early - you just have to stay sharp on eBay. ;)

... Thing is, they're not appearing in the UK - and they probably won't officially for a good while yet. We just imported direct from Asia...
Exactly like I thought. I ordered from SSC, and I haven't heard a thing yet concerning the shipping of the PL. It'll take a wile before the PL will hit Europe. Usually the US receive their items approximately 3 weeks to a month ahead of us Europeans. So, if the PL is due in November in the US, you can count on it that it will be here in Europe at the end of November/beginning of December. I'm patient.

Back