Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the Superman body looks nearly perfect in the body fitting suit. I would be awesome to have a similar body with smaller proportions.

thats-hot.jpg

To get the right look, you just gotta push the shoulders down. There are plenty of pics in this thread proving it. They're what made me, and several other members switch from the ST-1 he was initially on.

Cool, I'm glad you are happy with the look of the TTA, I prefer the look of the Royce for my SE. As I said in an earlier post, to each his own.:duff

Maybe the smaller Kaustic Plastik body for Storm Shadow. :dunno

I have mine on a wide TT but would like to try the KP body.

Can I ask a dumb question? How do you get TruType boots/feet on a Pro body?

You could use the feet from certain sideshow figures and then place the boots on them. I think toyanxiety just broke down some SS emperor's which have feet.

I just made my own pegs that fit a pro's leg but, have a ball joint for the truetype feet. I posted and an explanation and picture in the custom tips section on OSW's forums a while ago. I like ball jointed ankles better than Sideshow's ankle joint; especially once I have the boots on.

Can you walk me through the process of dyeing those boots black with vinyl paint? Thanks.

Back