Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

Is that a good or bad thing? :(

The retooling or me not having one? :confused:
I'll have one eventually, might even do up a Goldy too. It'd be pretty cool to have 1/6 verions of SBv2, Starduster, and Claymore as they're the three rarest (or so) vintage Joes.

As for the retooling there were just things on the head that needed adjusting. I fixed them indivudually on the casts as they came out but for the second run (now that I've caught it) I should be able to just cast and go.

The retooling or me not having one? :confused:
I'll have one eventually, might even do up a Goldy too. It'd be pretty cool to have 1/6 verions of SBv2, Starduster, and Claymore as they're the three rarest (or so) vintage Joes.

As for the retooling there were just things on the head that needed adjusting. I fixed them indivudually on the casts as they came out but for the second run (now that I've caught it) I should be able to just cast and go.

Well, you not having one and then having to retool it before getting one.

Starduster would be a kewl project. The turquoise camo outfit would be hard to source though.

There'd definitely be some dye invloved there. Pants would probably be the moore difficult as you have to find white pants or pants that bleach white, dye them, and then do the camo. Though he's not my ideal Jump pilot it's something to think about if the astingcay works out.

Why would that matter? Most of us went with a different color sweater on our SB.:)

Meaning, getting the color of the pants to match the shirt with that lighter blue color. It's identical to Gung Ho's and is not dissimilar from the oldschool Navy light blue shirts. The color is entirely different from the cornflower blue of SB's OG shirt.

The Goldys should be deploying soon, a few more things and they're in great shape. Had a little dio set up for this but it was just easier to hold. :dunno
I should be pouring the cast for the 2nd run of silvers this weekend.

goldywip.jpg

More in customs thread.

The Goldys should be deploying soon, a few more things and they're in great shape. Had a little dio set up for this but it was just easier to hold. :dunno

goldywip.jpg

More in customs thread.

mando you ever get my feedback

Feedback? Was it a PM? It may have gotten lost in the shuffle, my inbox isn't what it used to be. :eek:

Everytime you do that I get a handful of "WTF, man!" PMs. :tap

I kid. :D

Everytime you do that I get a handful of "WTF, man!" PMs. :tap

I kid. :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What cyen I say?

6a00d8341c51c053ef013485f32bfc970c-pi

Opulence, we hyez it.
We don't minds savings da monies,
but niet at da costs of beings da Elites™

You do have the biggest Cobra legion around perhaps I should be making you a small SB army! :lol

goldywip.jpg

More in customs thread.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
Can't wait.

Digging the kills on the helmet MANDO. That's one of those awesome little attentions to details that make the whole deal that much better. Can't wait! :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What cyen I say?

6a00d8341c51c053ef013485f32bfc970c-pi

Opulence, we hyez it.
We don't minds savings da monies,
but niet at da costs of beings da Elites™

:lecture:yess::lecture:yess::lecture

really digging it, mando. the kill marks are cool.

This is what I have so far, I still need to dye the shirt blue and get some boots. I'm undecided on a backpack and main weapon.

collectionj.jpg

This is what I have so far, I still need to dye the shirt blue and get some boots. I'm undecided on a backpack and main weapon.

collectionj.jpg

Given you're using a Russian vest, I'd say an AK-47 or any of the numerous variants. That vest will hold 6 AK mags (two in each of the 3 pockets on the left) and 4 hand grenades (one in each of the 2 tiny pouches on either side). ;)

Thanks Nam, I had no idea it was russian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back