S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool video, but it feels strange hearing your voice. In my head you always sounded like Kurt Russell!

Nice, I got really lucky with both banners before it broke again. Two int gogetas, rage trunks, two phy omegas and a third gogeta on the guaranteed ticket! Janembas banner hasnt been as kind though I did get a cooler and ssj4 gogeta! Nowhere near as many ssrs though.

If you spend money on the game I recommend heading over to mobile game whale on facebook and speaking with william wu; guy is a legend, stones at massive discounts, totally legit. Been getting stones from him since the cooler banner :p. You do have to hand over you account for him to do so though, but I trust him completely, never let me down yet.

My luck wasn't really there for the Gogeta banner as it didn't give me Gogeta, but I did get the TEQ Beerus with rage mode which i've wanted and Teq Golden Frieza and a few other lesser SSRs I can't remember at the moment. I did however do enough summons to get the AGL Syn Shenron super attack maxed out. (I got like 3 per summon)... I already had STR Gogeta, but I really wanted the INT one.

But I only did the Janemba banner once (the first time 3 cards for 10 stones) and I got STR Janemba, AGL Janemba and AGL Android 17 SSR, so i decided not to push my luck and stopped there. The INT Janemba was one of the very first cards I pulled when I started playing. Happy to have all of the Janembas (besides the DBH Baby Janemba)

I'll have to keep this William Wu guy in mind... I'll probably never spend a significant amount of $ on a mobile game, but when they get around to bringing the Ultra Instinct Omen Goku summon to global, I just might then

Last edited:
Yeah, he is a good guy. $100 for 600 stones may seem like alot of cash, but when you consider that buying in game would only give you about 250 stones for that, sales included!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the YouTube club Snake, subbed! [emoji14]

I would space the reviews out though, amazing how quickly you run out of material! (what I'm experiencing rn)

Thanks. Yeah I know what you mean, I have a gaming channel too but that's way harder to put together. I'm going to do maybe six reviews over the next two days and put one up every other day.

My luck wasn't really there for the Gogeta banner as it didn't give me Gogeta, but I did get the TEQ Beerus with rage mode which i've wanted and Teq Golden Frieza and a few other lesser SSRs I can't remember at the moment. I did however do enough summons to get the AGL Syn Shenron super attack maxed out. (I got like 3 per summon)... I already had STR Gogeta, but I really wanted the INT one.

But I only did the Janemba banner once (the first time 3 cards for 10 stones) and I got STR Janemba, AGL Janemba and AGL Android 17 SSR, so i decided not to push my luck and stopped there. The INT Janemba was one of the very first cards I pulled when I started playing. Happy to have all of the Janembas (besides the DBH Baby Janemba)

I'll have to keep this William Wu guy in mind... I'll probably never spend a significant amount of $ on a mobile game, but when they get around to bringing the Ultra Instinct Omen Goku summon to global, I just might then

Nice, I got really lucky with both banners before it broke again. Two int gogetas, rage trunks, two phy omegas and a third gogeta on the guaranteed ticket! Janembas banner hasnt been as kind though I did get a cooler and ssj4 gogeta! Nowhere near as many ssrs though.

If you spend money on the game I recommend heading over to mobile game whale on facebook and speaking with william wu; guy is a legend, stones at massive discounts, totally legit. Been getting stones from him since the cooler banner. You do have to hand over you account for him to do so though, but I trust him completely, never let me down yet.
I went into the summons with just at 800 stones and ended up getting 21 SSRs.
Gogeta Banner: 1 int. Gogeta, 3 str. Gogeta (able to 100% dupe him and use the extra to increase Int. super), and a few other SSRs
Janemba Banner: 5 int. Janembas, 3 phy. Coolers, 2 int. God Vegeta, 2 SSJ4 Gogeta, and a handful of other SSrs

I didn't get the str. Janemba, but I mostly run super teams so it didn't bother me. I really wanted some dupes of Rage Trunks, so I might buy another 91 stone pack so I can roll and then get another free roll.

Big Deano, I would be VERY careful about buying stones like that even if they are from a reputable source. I have a friend who bought discounted stones multiple times from someone but then had his account permanently banned because Bamco banned all accounts that had used stone seller's ISP. The way it works is stones cost different amounts based on region; so the dollar buys a lot more stones in, say the Philippines. When the person logs onto your account in the Philippines, he is able to buy a greater amount of stones because the value of the dollar is much stronger there. He buys the stones, then the account is given back to you. Bamco is really going after ISPs that have multiple accounts logging in just to buy stones and banning all accounts from that ISP.

We might want to move the conversation here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...bles/184949-dragonball-dokkan-battle-app.html

I did look into that, they were only doing that with the ones who were then doing chargeback to keep all the money. Many youtubers do it and some even have shops for it, I don't think they would jeopardise their accounts for it, that's their income after all. I will jump over to the new thread!

I did look into that, they were only doing that with the ones who were then doing chargeback to keep all the money. Many youtubers do it and some even have shops for it, I don't think they would jeopardize their accounts for it, that's their income after all. I will jump over to the new thread!
I replied in the video game thread.

Yamcha is looking outstanding. Can't believe I'm actually excited about a Dragon Ball Z Yamcha Figuarts.

Really looking forward to Tien.

Does anyone know any 3rd party figures of Puar, Chiaozu & Oolong that will scale well with Yamch & Tan?

I'm not sure how well they scale with SHF but may want to look into WCF series. I know they're on the smaller scale of everything.

Chiaotzu has a really nice Banpresto release in their Figure Collection series. Not sure what his scale is but if you check out his page at MyFigureCollection, you may be able to find how well he scales.

Does anyone know any 3rd party figures of Puar, Chiaozu & Oolong that will scale well with Yamch & Tan?

Banpresto Chozousyu Series for Chiaozu. For Puar I went with the Irwin/Jakks accessory that came with "yellow suit Yamcha" (who is not to scale himself). Oolong there's a cool one in WCF but it's his old army uniform.

Big box :panic:

7jUJNa1.jpg

Back