Sideshow 1:6 Yoda (ESB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Sideshow Yoda. I actually like it.

Attachments

• 06C6F0AC-7D0E-45A0-9D68-A69B6406A666.jpg
    06C6F0AC-7D0E-45A0-9D68-A69B6406A666.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 181
  • D1C48A53-AED8-4B57-8514-10DEFEE5A451.jpg
    D1C48A53-AED8-4B57-8514-10DEFEE5A451.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 1022C3B7-3C50-4226-918A-F3F61C5F00B4.jpg
    1022C3B7-3C50-4226-918A-F3F61C5F00B4.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 179
Proportions look off on the Sideshow version. Head looks too big for the body. Is it just the angle of the head?

I just picked up the original SS Yoda for a nice price. I’m planning to pad the body a little and replace the head with the closed eyes HT portrait.

If anyone else has done this, how close do the hands and feet match the HT head color?

I just picked up the original SS Yoda for a nice price. I’m planning to pad the body a little and replace the head with the closed eyes HT portrait.

If anyone else has done this, how close do the hands and feet match the HT head color?

Here's a pic of exactly that. Stock original SS Jedi Mentor Yoda with HT ESB Yoda closed eyes head sculpt.

yoda.jpg

Way back when the HT Yoda came out, someone said the 2nd Yoda SS Jedi Master hands matched closer to the HT Yoda than the original SS Jedi Mentor green did. When I bought the HT Yoda closed eyes sculpt from TA I also bought a few of the SS Yoda Jedi Master hands they had available. But after getting it, I never bothered to change the hands form the original SS to the SS Jedi Master hands. The color was close enough and hard to tell. I still had the original SS Jedi Mentor brand new and never opened. I literally just took him out, swapped heads (which worked easily and fit perfectly) then just sat him on the shelf.

Here's a pic of exactly that. Stock original SS Jedi Mentor Yoda with HT ESB Yoda closed eyes head sculpt.

View attachment 422473

Way back when the HT Yoda came out, someone said the 2nd Yoda SS Jedi Master hands matched closer to the HT Yoda than the original SS Jedi Mentor green did. When I bought the HT Yoda closed eyes sculpt from TA I also bought a few of the SS Yoda Jedi Master hands they had available. But after getting it, I never bothered to change the hands form the original SS to the SS Jedi Master hands. The color was close enough and hard to tell. I still had the original SS Jedi Mentor brand new and never opened. I literally just took him out, swapped heads (which worked easily and fit perfectly) then just sat him on the shelf.

Looks perfect to me! Thanks the recap & photo.

I have the HT head from TA too and just got the SS figure off eBay’s sale last night. All in, this may be one of the least expensive figures I have and might end up being a fav on the shelf.

Just received my Sideshow Yoda that figure is awesome!! I din't pull the triger on the Hot Toys version.... Because i was not a fan of the rooted hair that seem to have been glued on by a 3 years old :wink1:

Back