• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Custom diorama for 1/12 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Aside from collecting HT figures I'm entertaining the idea of putting together something with 1/12 scale, for Figma/SH Figuarts etc.
(Think Thanos vs. the Avengers, or an Ironman 2 back to back piece).

I have room in my Detolfs for such a venture, but also may make an enclosed case for a coffee table. Depends on what I can find out there.

I'm looking on eBay and Amazon and Etsy and can make some of it work, but if anyone either sells these or knows a reputable vendor who makes shelf or background pieces, please DM me Much appreciated.

Machine

I make image backdrops for my figures. PM me what you are looking for and I might be able to help.

You might try Echo Base customs on Facebook. Sometimes Layered Creations on Facebook also does background and scenery.

I make image backdrops for my figures. PM me what you are looking for and I might be able to help.

You might try Echo Base customs on Facebook. Sometimes Layered Creations on Facebook also does background and scenery.

Thanks for the info! I'll have a look at those spots. I'm in the middle of a collection reorg (selling old pieces Lego/Star Wars figs) to reallocate to new HT pieces.

Back