Emperor Throne Room Wall Mount light-up display case for upcoming Hot Toys RotJ figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you think of our new Emperor Throne Room Wall Mount light-up display case? This is our latest product line, a light up display case, this one Emperor Throne Room Themed, with the best price to space ratio. It's compatible with your Hot Toys and Sideshow Star Wars figures. Designed be wall mounted, it frees up valuable floor space, but it also puts all your figures at eye level. With the built in light box, and top figure lighting, this display makes your collection really pop. Perfect for your upcoming Hot Toys 1/6 MMS468 Star Wars Emperor Palpatine Figure!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/emperor-throne-room-themed-display-case/

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 11.19.32.jpg

Hey Jazz, are background sold separately? Will eventually invest in one of those displays when i'm done paying for a few other things i have on order. Wondering if switching out background is an option on not in this design.

Hey Jazz, are background sold separately? Will eventually invest in one of those displays when i'm done paying for a few other things i have on order. Wondering if switching out background is an option on not in this design.

Yes that is definitely possible. It's part of the design!

Great. Couldn't remember if that feature was specified when you first revealed this new display.

Has anyone ordered this to go with their Emperor, guards, Vader and Luke ? Like shown in the picture ?

Would be a pretty epic display with all standing together !

I think I might order this with clear front cover to keep them protected !

You make some cool stuff, but these advertisement posts belong in the customs section (or even the for sale section like Coco's stands). They don't belong here. Not sure why you don't need to follow the rules when everyone else does, especially when you're intentionally trying to bank $$$ off it as opposed to just sharing a custom.

Back