Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the problem or defect with this piece?

Taken from this review https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_120211a.htm i'm betting its the paint on the socks and shoes.

review_cpthookpf_6.jpg

Hi guys , anyone has a clue which character will be next on this line as i have Jessica on pre-order too..thnks

Jessica is not part of this line? and no, no new character has been revealed yet... I so hope they'll continue this line :pray:

Jessica is not part of this line? and no, no new character has been revealed yet... I so hope they'll continue this line :pray:

Yea she is, but am guessing that Jafar PF might be next as the next vilian from Disney....

Yea she is, but am guessing that Jafar PF might be next as the next vilian from Disney....

But in theory, based on previous clues, we (or at least I) am expecting Snow White to be next.

I just wish Sideshow would hurry things along, it all started with great fan-fare and then slowed to a trickle.

But in theory, based on previous clues, we (or at least I) am expecting Snow White to be next.

I just wish Sideshow would hurry things along, it all started with great fan-fare and then slowed to a trickle.

Well my friend, in the "ask a question" in SS page someone asked if SS will do some classic disney characters like Mickey Donald,etc. The answer was rather not as they will intent to make the bad guys from Disney (villians), as this is more apropriate to the SS concept, so i doubt it if we ever see a snow white. hopefully we will see some classic characters in the future as i love Disney amongst Marvel and ps3 characters...:)

I vaguely remember the clues you were speaking of. I think it was kinda open ended that it could be interpreted as Snow White or the Evil Queen in the "old hag" form. I'm with everyone else though, I really really wish they would have another announcement soon. This is the only line that really has my interest right now. (Though that could change if we get a RWOS PF announcement)

I vaguely remember the clues you were speaking of. I think it was kinda open ended that it could be interpreted as Snow White or the Evil Queen in the "old hag" form. I'm with everyone else though, I really really wish they would have another announcement soon. This is the only line that really has my interest right now. (Though that could change if we get a RWOS PF announcement)

Yes, it talked about 2 girls, one that wasn't bad, just drawn that way (ie, Jessica, which we now have) and another that had issues with apples.

So while that could be the 'old hag', there was some other info else where that said at first SS only had options for villians, but they had since expanded the license. Given that we already have the Evil Queen, making a Snow White just seemed logical.

But as the year nears a close and nothing but Jessica on pre-order, it looks like we are in for a long wait to find out what/if anything is next.

Wolverine_X-Men does the socks and boots on yours have better paint than this?

review_cpthookpf_6.jpg

I see everyone is loving this statue I think I may have to order it i have been so close to ordering but not real sure but after seeing these pics i think im goin to order one

I went to my local store this morning, they received 10 of it. I did open two boxes just to compare and they were absolutely the same. I don't have any bubble effects on the socks and shoes.

That's what I was checking first when I opened the boxes.

review_cpthookpf_6.jpg
tHNKS for sharing. Hook looks insane. Can u beleve i had him on pre-order, i had to cancell him due to other statues that are coming out, and now i have order the ex, once more. The paintjob issue, was discussed , as many people receive him like this.SS knows about this and i do not know if they will try to fix it somehow..... Still he looks fantastic:goodpost:

Back