1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it today and it doesn't want to stay on. Not sure why they went with hooks when a screw or something more stable would've been better

The backpack on this figure is frustrating

THANK YOU! I got him from HK so I've had him for a bit and I tried to explain my frustrations with the backpack and wings but my words were insufficient.

It's like they took steps forward from the Winter Soldier version as well as steps backward.

I'm so happy that I'm not the only person frustrated with this aspect of the figure.

Oh and how about those magnetic pieces, lol? They don't just look bad but also fall off pretty easily.

The pack is different from the original Falcon figure ? I mean apart from the style of it..

So who got 17th shipping notices from SSC?

I got mine. Looking forward to this even though I have no idea where I am going to display him. I want to put him with Cap, but may have to break up my "Avengers" group to do it.

I don't have Black Panther, but I kinda like this line up...
MRV11.jpg
Either way, growing up with the comics Falcon has always been associated with Cap as a side kick to me, even more so than Bucky (The Winter Soldier story line came along after my time).

I think this Falcon might be the definitive movie version, though who knows what we will get in Infinity Wars, and it would be awesome if Black Panther gave him a wing upgrade like he does in the comics. But the Civil War version captures all that was good about the Winter Soldier version and makes it more "Superhero" while still keeping with the military/tech "real" world look.

Yeah not sure Falcon's suit could get much better than it is now.

And yeah those magnetic missile pods fall off so easily, and though the backpack is fairly secure it has come off in my hand once or twice.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I got mine. Looking forward to this even though I have no idea where I am going to display him. I want to put him with Cap, but may have to break up my "Avengers" group to do it.

I don't have Black Panther, but I kinda like this line up...
View attachment 324122
Either way, growing up with the comics Falcon has always been associated with Cap as a side kick to me, even more so than Bucky (The Winter Soldier story line came along after my time).

I think this Falcon might be the definitive movie version, though who knows what we will get in Infinity Wars, and it would be awesome if Black Panther gave him a wing upgrade like he does in the comics. But the Civil War version captures all that was good about the Winter Soldier version and makes it more "Superhero" while still keeping with the military/tech "real" world look.

Plus he's the only figure that can really be paired with OG HT Ant-Man.

Plus he's the only figure that can really be paired with OG HT Ant-Man.

ha! true!
ant-man-and-falcon-fight-sequence-has-been-released-online

Love to see some pics of these paired together when people start getting it.

I also think Falcon would look good grouped with these guys...
IMG_3160.JPG
I do wish Falcon came with a regular stand too for when you don't pose him flying like the one's the figures of these characters come with.

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums I just started collecting and decided to start with the civil war line, I just got in the falcon figure and IT IS AMAZING! Such a stand out figure, I can't wait until winter soldier comes in to display Team Cap with everyone!

UPcMhG8.jpg

rdWGyKF.jpg

6t2NXe4.jpg

3CExs14.jpg

I placed myself on the waitlist on Jan 17. What do you think are the chances this might convert (or has anyone had their waitlist convert and placed themselves on the list close to my date?).

Back