Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

More Iron Man junk to pass on. :yess:

Idk the 45 never did anything for me and was pretty lackluster in the film, so I'll be passing up with ease, looks great tho

What is the deal with the hand guards looking different ?

attachment.php

11262280_10152956182542344_4223215592255924396_n.jpg

At first I was wondering why this was posted again, then I saw it was 1/4!!! I was not expecting this so soon!

And this is why I thought the one at sdcc was the 1/4...heard rumors before. Very nice.

And this is why I thought the one at sdcc was the 1/4...heard rumors before. Very nice.

I remember that debate very well. :lol

Even though it really was the sixth scale Mark 45, now that a quarter scale exists, I'm willing to call it a draw. :wink1:

Call me crazy, but I actually think the 1/6 scale XLV looks a bit better. The gold's shinier, among other things.

No Stark HS? I'll probably just get the XLIII though. I like the XLV, but it's not essential. Am hoping they produce a 1:4 Iron Patriot. I ended up cancelling the SS version because of the terrible paint job and not terribly impressed with the GG version.

I remember that debate very well. :lol

Even though it really was the sixth scale Mark 45, now that a quarter scale exists, I'm willing to call it a draw. :wink1:

Yeah. I'd heard the 1:4 was coming. Saw a pic and figured that was it. Down side of not being there in person.

Looks rather underwhelming compared to how impressive the 1/4 Mark 43 was to it's 1/6 counterpart. This looks exactly like the 1/6 for the most part. Not seeing anything "WOW" that would make me want this over the 1/6. Also doesn't come with a headsculpt.

Will stick with the 1/6 Mark 45 and go with the 1/4 Mark 43.

1/4 or 1/6 I would have preferred a clean armor to a battle damaged one.

Yeah it's not a wow like the 43. But we have also only got the promos so far. There are some features on the 1/4 that the 1/6 does not have. The full leg and arm expanding articulation. Better chest and back torso lights.

And of course, if you want the RDJ head sculpt you'll need to buy the 1/4 Mk 43 to go with this...

Yeah it's not a wow like the 43. But we have also only got the promos so far. There are some features on the 1/4 that the 1/6 does not have. The full leg and arm expanding articulation. Better chest and back torso lights.
It has minor stuff but overall I thought it would look more impressive just by looking at it.

It even has a similar base to the 1/6 version. Only thing I see this thing really having an advantage over the 1/6 version is the size and the minor improvements of articulation.

Back