New Pics 12/13/11!! -Set#2 Crazy Owners Samurai Sets coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Pics 12/4/11!! - Crazy Owners Samurai Sets coming!!

I see that Cotsworld Collectibles has this up for Pre-Order for $69.99. I am just getting into collecting G.I. Joe and Historical type figures. Are they a reputable site? It sounds like a a good price!

I buy from Cotsworld every now and then and they're a good vendor to deal with. I've never had a problem with them.

I buy from Cotsworld every now and then and they're a good vendor to deal with. I've never had a problem with them.

I didn't until this year and then had two highly annoying transactions. Seriously considered going elsewhere, but I'm giving them another chance before finalizing that decision. :(

I've delt with them since '93 or so without any issues.

Thanks for the info guys! I am very interested in getting this, so it helps!

I didn't until this year and then had two highly annoying transactions. Seriously considered going elsewhere, but I'm giving them another chance before finalizing that decision. :(

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but If I have issues with them with some future orders I'll chat with you in PMs. I don't want to start any speculation about them, though I plan on picking up some of the new muscle bodies from them.

Here is set #2. Like set #1, it will only include the suit and sculpt. This Looks like ANOTHER buy for me!

cof022b_5.jpg

cof022b_8.jpg

cof022b_7.jpg

cof022b_6.jpg

cof022b_4.jpg

cof022b_3.jpg

cof022b_2.jpg

cof022b_1.jpg

Looks great! The Coat looks awesome!

EDIT: I have Pre-Ordered the first set. Looks to good to pass up. The Last Samurai is one of my favorite movies!

Last edited:
I believe it wa mentioned earlier in the thread that, yes, there would be an armoured version. Not until after the Chinese New Year though.

I have now Pre-Ordered the Victorian Suit Set! I will just have to find a good body for it!

Edit: The only problem with the set is that it doesn't seem to come with that white shirt. Hopefully something like it can be found.

Last edited:
Update from Cotswold on Facebbok. I asked them about the unlisted White Shirt with the Victorian Suit set:

Steven Carroll I know it isn't listed or shown, but, is the white shirt also included and just not listed?
Yesterday at 8:17am · Like
Cotswold Collectibles, Inc. I've e-mailed the distributor to find out. Didn't catch that myself...
18 hours ago · Like
Cotswold Collectibles, Inc. The set will indeed include the white shirt.
4 minutes ago · Like
Steven Carroll Most awesome! Thanks for the update!
a few seconds ago · Like

Back