Hot Toys Shazam speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they will...

I dunno. HT very rarely do more than one sculpt these days. Every time they do something expressive like Harley or Doc Brown people flip out and say it limits posing. Don't be surprised if they go the safe route of a neutral expression.

I dunno. HT very rarely do more than one sculpt these days. Every time they do something expressive like Harley or Doc Brown people flip out and say it limits posing. Don't be surprised if they go the safe route of a neutral expression.

Oh I won't...look at us bashing the product before we even know for sure that it's gonna be made! Hell the movie doesn't even come out til next April LOL

Oh I won't...look at us bashing the product before we even know for sure that it's gonna be made! Hell the movie doesn't even come out til next April LOL

:lol well not bashing, just being realistic. I'm sure it will be a great figure but I'd be shocked if they included more than one sculpt and that usually means neutral.

:lol well not bashing, just being realistic. I'm sure it will be a great figure but I'd be shocked if they included more than one sculpt and that usually means neutral.

:( That'd be too bad, but I think the suit would still go a long way in selling the figure...

s6ggkkyH0J58I8m4n8fZSMAf0UEC94XtJvDpYsi-3T8.jpg
s6ggkkyH0J58I8m4n8fZSMAf0UEC94XtJvDpYsi-3T8.jpg
:)
pz4y4d3w7fk11.jpg

I feel like a Shazam figure would jump the shark for HT.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

they already jumped the shark with figures of a talking rat and tree though :lol

cant see how a built guy in a red and gold supersuit is any more outlandish than that :dunno

they already jumped the shark with figures of a talking rat and tree though :lol

cant see how a built guy in a red and gold supersuit is any more outlandish than that :dunno

Maybe, but Shazam feel closer to Ace Ventura than GOTG to me....

ah i now see where your coming from :duff could be

next trailer might give us a better idea of tone one way or the other, still i think the figure could still be great looking and have great shelf presence if done right ,depending on its facial expression ,as its doubtful we'll get 2 heads ,stupid movie or great movie

I feel like a Shazam figure would jump the shark for HT.....

They’ve done figures for movies with far worse chances before. Hell, ain’t they’ve malong Battle Angel stuff?

Including zany and far-fetched events just for the sake of including them, usually indicating an overall decline in quality. References the time that the Fonz on water skis and still wearing his leather jacket jumped over a shark on Happy Days.

Maybe, but Shazam feel closer to Ace Ventura than GOTG to me....

Quite the contrary. I feel like a colorful, comic accurate superhero might actually prove a lot of fun on a shelf. Between Captain Marvel, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman, it seems like DC are leaning more heavily into their books, at least designwise and it’s turning out pretty great, in my opinion.

Back