Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

The least Batman looking figure but it looks absolutely bad ass....

Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

That bats is a beast day one buy for me. And I sold my SSC Deadpool just in time lol.

Mad Batman: Super Road.... Yep, I can get behind this...

Looks fantastic, but I still want my Arkham City Joker! :pray:

awesome looking figure honestly... but where's wonder woman??

Gonna have to get the whole line :thud:

I've already made a space for them.... will be hard staring at this space for 1+ year.

I hope it also has switch out mouth pieces, because that open mouth angry face is great and I'd use it for regular batman.

This looks pretty sweet! Really liking it. It kind of reminds of me of a North Africa World War 2 like Batman :lol

23808424425_d57c0eb8b9_b.jpg

23808424145_44588790cf_b.jpg

I was honestly worried about not wanting this figure as I assumed that they'd just slap a trench coat on the regular version and expect full price.

These previews definitely proved that age old adage that assuming made an ass out of me!

This looks AWESOME! Honestly and instant PO, and I cannot wait.

You guys think the mouth pieces or eye pieces will be interchangeable?

Looks cool.

Has a "Hellboy" feel to it.

Dude... Hell-Bat... It fits what with the vision supposedly being...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Awesome- just loving it...Batman fans will be very pleased..

Dude... Hell-Bat... It fits what with the vision supposedly being...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Concerning the spoiler; the Hellbat in the comics is an almost sentient suit created by the other members of the JL to help Batman fight Darkseid.

Can't understand the connection...

Concerning the spoiler; the Hellbat in the comics is an almost sentient suit created by the other members of the JL to help Batman fight Darkseid.

Can't understand the connection...

The Hellbat was created for Bats to go into Apokolips and manage to handle Darkseid just enough in order to bring Damian back.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm not saying there's a connection and this is THE Hellbat, but I really liked the nickname. Hell-Batman, Mad Batman, Knightmare Batman, too many nicknames to choose from...

Back