1/6 Thread Index: Hot Toys - Terminator, T. Judgment Day, T. Salvation - Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 - Terminator, T. Judgment Day, T. Salvation - Releases - Thread Inde

First of all thanks a lot for your list and also to Intruder04 for his pm'ed list, that really saves me some time for this overview, I'm a bit in a hurry atm so I'll update it all tomorrow, don't wanna make any mistakes.
46019_zpsfe8a8b49.gif

Will defintelly give you credits!
**cough**DX13**cough**

Concerning a Predators thread, I don't mind making one in the same scheme as well if I can count on some predator experts as well? :yess:

Think it would make sense in this way.
So, Aliens in the same section? OR just AVP?

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 - Terminator, T. Judgment Day, T. Salvation - Releases - Thread Inde

Done! :yess:

Anything missing, any mistakes?

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 - Thread Index: Terminator, T. Judgment Day, T. Salvation - Releases

I only noticed a spelling mistake on the MMS111 John Connor link.

This is really great, thanks for doing it. This works as both convenient access to the threads for each figure as well as being an inventory list of each individual figure/item HT put out.

Pirate if you would just set up an opening post for the Alien and Predator films we'll work on getting all the links. I'm no expert on every release HT have had for those films though so I'll probably have to ask around.

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 - Thread Index: Terminator, T. Judgment Day, T. Salvation - Releases

Looks perfect. Some important ones I'd missed cuz I couldn't find the respective threads. Glad you found 'em :hi5:

Excellent!

But no link for the 1/4 Terminator.

QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton

There are only 2 1/4 scale figures so far, so you may as well include them to avoid confusion and make the Hot Toys list fully complete.

Now all we need is sticky lists for all the Alien and Predator figures.

I only noticed a spelling mistake on the MMS111 John Connor link.

This is really great, thanks for doing it. This works as both convenient access to the threads for each figure as well as being an inventory list of each individual figure/item HT put out.

Pirate if you would just set up an opening post for the Alien and Predator films we'll work on getting all the links. I'm no expert on every release HT have had for those films though so I'll probably have to ask around.

Looks perfect. Some important ones I'd missed cuz I couldn't find the respective threads. Glad you found 'em :hi5:

Thanks again guys! Corrected the spelling mistake.

Excellent!

But no link for the 1/4 Terminator.

QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton

There are only 2 1/4 scale figures so far, so you may as well include them to avoid confusion and make the Hot Toys list fully complete.

Now all we need is sticky lists for all the Alien and Predator figures.

Thanks! Maybe I'll include them some time later but imo they don't fit in here.

Okay, let's do the Alien(s) and Predator(s) overview, here is my start:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131905

It's not about opinion, it's about making a complete Hot Toys index, isn't it?

You left out all the 89 Batman figures in the DC section as well.

It's not about opinion, it's about making a complete Hot Toys index, isn't it?
(...)

No, it's not about making a complete Hot Toys index but indices for the lines with many many figures to keep the overview.
There are differnet opinions (not only my own) on what could cause confusion, the other scales don't have that many figures, they can be found easier in the section than all the 1/6 figures with different releases.

(...)
You left out all the 89 Batman figures in the DC section as well.

That's why it's called "Hot Toys - BB, TDK, TDKR - Releases".

Hot Toys '89 Bats has 3 figures and 1 vehicle so far, they can be found in the specific section as well, no big confusion between different releases possible.

Don't be so precious. What's the big deal? It's a few extra lines of code and makes things complete. If you don't include everything it's just your favorite Hot Toys list and serves no real purpose.

Don't be so precious. What's the big deal? It's a few extra lines of code and makes things complete. If you don't include everything it's just your favorite Hot Toys list and serves no real purpose.

No, as I said before, these are lists of all of Hot Toys figure lines with many releases so far. My favourite Hot Toys list would look different and more various. :lol

It's not like other figures can't be found without my lists, so what's the deal? There's no real confusion with smaller lines. :1-1:

FFS! It's just so stupid for you not to include everything from Batman and Terminator.

You could have added the 5 lines of code in the time it took you to write the nonsense reasons for not including them.

Maybe a mod could step in and add the missing links.

FFS! It's just so stupid for you not to include everything from Batman and Terminator.

You could have added the 5 lines of code in the time it took you to write the nonsense reasons for not including them.

Maybe a mod could step in and add the missing links.

The more you should understand and respect I have my reasons not to add everything from Batman and Termiantor.

As I explained in the "1/6 Thread Index: Hot Toys - BB, TDK, TDKR - Releases":

(...)
I took the time to give you my reasons in a polite way even though you annoyed me already and as you don't have any arguments against them you primitively call me an idiot. :lol

Never met anybody that rude on this board before. Think you're just mad as you can't force your will onto me.
(...)

The reasons are described in the previous pages and they're basically the same as stated in this post:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5949439&postcount=22

(...)
Congrats, you're the first one who made it on my ignore list. :slap

"This message is hidden because Gigerfan is on your ignore list."

My recommendation for you:

Do the same with me and you'll no longer have to see the "useless" threads as well, you don't seem to get what I made them for anyhow. ;)
(...)

Last edited:
Given the threads are to help new collectors, if that was your main focus, and your other posts seem to indicate it is, I would say you have deeper issues than not including threads that would obviously accomplish that end.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the hard work Pirate (and team).. these fast track Stickies are very helpful.
:hi5:

Last edited:
Pirate, I'd sent you the link to the quarter scale Endo and you didn't include it? Why? Why did you hurt my feelings? Why did you break my heart and shatter it to smithereens? Is this the kind of gratitude I should expect from you? (adds Pirate to iggy list)

Thanks for all the hard work Pirate (and team).. these fast track Stickies are very helpful.
:hi5:

Thanks a lot man!

Pirate, I'd sent you the link to the quarter scale Endo and you didn't include it? Why? Why did you hurt my feelings? Why did you break my heart and shatter it to smithereens? Is this the kind of gratitude I should expect from you? (adds Pirate to iggy list)

:lol Man, for a second I feared you were serious. :1-1:

Notes to the mods and the thread creator:

The MMS105 and MMS105 links are backwards.

Also the MMS105 thread is in the statues forum and not the action figures forum where it belongs.

Back