1/6 SDCC reveals thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
414260174.jpg

That's an Arkham Robin I think

This is more what I expect than a Forever Robin. They look very similar in design, and I wholeheartedly (as much as the DC sub will come for me in saying it) believe that the market for that era of Batman is quickly going the way of the dodo. Arkham is far more likely, as it's in their current line of products.

This is more what I expect than a Forever Robin. They look very similar in design, and I wholeheartedly (as much as the DC sub will come for me in saying it) believe that the market for that era of Batman is quickly going the way of the dodo. Arkham is far more likely, as it's in their current line of products.

68543d963f5f9d348124ec040c265c9a.jpg

awful, just like the movie

just look at those nipples and stuffed sock in his pants

DC just can't win with Hot Toys.

I hate to say it - but they're the losing line right now. Not that I don't want them to make copious amounts of Arkham stuff myself, but we're riding on the back of the biggest superhero franchise event ever. Even if DC was in a solid place right now, it still would be overshadowed this year.

Back