1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine. Surprised the figure stands pretty well on its own. The exclusive cape is heavy and needs the stand to balance the figure.

Very far ahead. Next in the line is Mister Freeze, and I was told by Brock Otterbacher that would be followed by Catwoman, then Robin, then maybe Joker. To be honest, I doubt Mondo has the rights to the rest of the Timmverse, and at the rate their going with B:TAS, I would want them to get out as many figures from that series as they can before they try to do other stuff. I am honestly not expecting Joker before 2021, if they manage to hang on to the license that long.

:monkey2

44686154080_7143e6706d_b.jpg
31563205057_80b1eefd82_b.jpg
44686152350_c2dc4ce87d_b.jpg
31563202317_9ebbf9db11_b.jpg

Just picked mine up! Looks awesome!!! Love that exclusive cape just makes it looks so epic.. it's a space eater though! Only a minor scuff mark on my headsculpt which I don't mind. I'll just treat it as a battle mark. Now I regret not pre-ordering the Mr Freeze Exclusive... Sigh.. I wanted to wait till I have this in hand before deciding how committed I am to the line. I guess I'll have to hunt the Exclusive down in the secondary market or hope Mondo put more up for order. Maybe? :rotfl

That is a fantastic pose and I love your pics, GL! He’s an amazing figure, isn’t he? I waited until Christmas to open mine up and I swear it was like I was 8 years old again.:lol Anyway, here are a few of my shots from Christmas Day:

L2E3o7F.jpg

mW2oqDw.jpg

CQObvei.jpg

wKd9eJ9.jpg

67eWaUC.jpg

kSvR9QO.jpg

rUNUeYk.jpg

yvSceHr.jpg

lQ41h8M.jpg

1X0ORn7.jpg

fPbMN5M.jpg

MPTcSYO.jpg

KvOAfO0.jpg

a3Kp2Ll.jpg

xCECyck.jpg

This figure has really grown on me, especially because of all the Exclusive/wind cape photos in this thread!

Any chance Mondo will put up some exclusives on their website even though they've long been "sold out?"

This figure has really grown on me, especially because of all the Exclusive/wind cape photos in this thread!

Any chance Mondo will put up some exclusives on their website even though they've long been "sold out?"

It’s definitely a possibility, if they see some cancellations. I’d say the best bet is probably just to keep an eye on their site/social media and see what comes up as their remaining orders are fulfilled.

Just ordered one of these tonight, figure looks stunningly good from the photos here, looks like a fun figure to pose.

I want to pose it with the flowing cape, but he doesn't stand well with it without the stand. And the stand leaves marks behind that I'm not too fond of. I may have to find an extra waist grabber for the stand or another alternative.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice pics but jeez the paint QC seems to get worse and worse with every new post and YouTube review popping up

Must be the Exclusive, because my standard version doesn’t have any ugly marks on the figure itself like I’ve been seeing lately ..my only gripe is it has loose leg joints .

I was going to exchange it with SSC but now I’m afraid to for fear of getting one with worse paint QC :slap

Any news on more figures being announced, or will we have to wait for Toy Fair or something similar? I want to see what their planned Joker looks like. I’d love to see them make this head an option, complete with the dramatic shading.

mark_hamill_joker_phantasm.jpg

The shading looks super convincing on Mr.Freeze’s Victor head, and I want to see more of it. Batman seems to miss that mark.

Any news on more figures being announced, or will we have to wait for Toy Fair or something similar? I want to see what their planned Joker looks like. I’d love to see them make this head an option, complete with the dramatic shading.

mark_hamill_joker_phantasm.jpg

The shading looks super convincing on Mr.Freeze’s Victor head, and I want to see more of it. Batman seems to miss that mark.

Catwoman’s supposed to be next, but with Freeze’s ship date approaching, I’d think they’d want to start soliciting the next wave soon. I’d say Toy Fair’s probably as good a bet as any, though.

This figure comes up short in more ways than one, from height to accessories the regular version just does not stack up

Last edited:
It’s pretty weak release. Just good for basic pose. Paint quality and line detail lacking in some areas. Exclusive seems to have great presence with flowing cape. Otherwise, hard pass.

Ok I caved. Bought exclusive on EBay. Yes, I did way overpay...facepalm!!!
I like its wow factor with the cape despite some paint issues. Great presence. Will only get better with the other figures down the line.

Back