DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Any one can please tell me how and where can I buy the entire justice league ?

I saw one in eBay but is under bidders for over $100 and +

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one can please tell me how and where can I buy the entire justice league ?

I saw one in eBay but is under bidders for over $100 and +

DC Universe is the only place you’ll be able to order the exclusive new line of animated-style Justice League action figures. This is outside eBay of course. You will have to purchased a monthly or yearly subscription to the service to buy any of them. Each JL figure is going for $28.00 a piece now.

The whole set is going for $224.00 on the DC Universe site. Good luck my friend with your hunt.

https://shop.dcuniverse.com/collections/exclusive-justice-league-animated-figures

I’ve offered up and helped a few collectors and purchased sets for them.

DC Universe is the only place you’ll be able to order the exclusive new line of animated-style Justice League action figures. This is outside eBay of course. You will have to purchased a monthly or yearly subscription to the service to buy any of them. Each JL figure is going for $28.00 a piece now.

The whole set is going for $224.00 on the DC Universe site. Good luck my friend with your hunt.

https://shop.dcuniverse.com/collections/exclusive-justice-league-animated-figures

Thanks James ..for the help.

The DC Universe is only for the USA market, is not yet active for international.

Is there any chance to get in contact with DC director or something similar like it was with Kevin Kiniry?

Thanks James ..for the help.

The DC Universe is only for the USA market, is not yet active for international.

It was my pleasure. Just let me know if you need anything else?

Have any of you guys who ordered the full JLU set (and were waiting for Superman and Flash) received their order yet?

Have any of you guys who ordered the full JLU set (and were waiting for Superman and Flash) received their order yet?
I received my full set on the 27th without any kind of shipping notice or email- they just showed up.

Just went to ikea to get a detolf, and put some dioramas I bought Last week, now I'm thinking to get another besides lol, I need place for the rest of the collection.
f9a5398281b64a3f548c521d50998fe3.jpg
af9dba14dac98f260861219922242823.jpg

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

Some close ups!
5b119fbff69f7d6e159e0946de242121.jpg
13100fc3d81a1f962baa8672781c1a47.jpg
1530d01dee2cb3a6ebea89f3fedf1b6e.jpg

Yeah amazing display!!! :clap

The wooden boxes where Harley is sitting are home made?

Yeah amazing display!!! :clap

The wooden boxes where Harley is sitting are home made?
Yes, but by somebody else, I can only buy dioramas, I suck for this things shamefully.

Does anyone know if the GCPD rogues gallery will be coming back to shelves? Or are we left to try to find them on the used market?
Thanks

Does anyone know if the GCPD rogues gallery will be coming back to shelves? Or are we left to try to find them on the used market?
Thanks
No one knows.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

no news about coming figures?

We have Scarecrow/Two-Face/Grey Ghost/HARDAC/Batcycle coming this spring/summer.

New York Toy Fair is Feb 16th, so we may see something new there. Not getting my hopes up. I feel like we're at the end of the line. I just don't want them to cancel what they already announced.

Back