Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the turtleneck Bruce.

Testing out new camera...
f90d0fd3de4ff5a407465aed35493bd7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

cd541a4a2d6a6fa224e18be2d41ad5db.jpg

No penguin, catwoman but who knows if hot toys will ever release the 1995 batman forever batman lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could get a mime Joker. It is an awesome figure, crazy sculpt. And it is Jack Nicholson.

Kyekye, that is a superb Alfred. Your project is gonna look awesome when finished, it already does!

cd541a4a2d6a6fa224e18be2d41ad5db.jpg

No penguin, catwoman but who knows if hot toys will ever release the 1995 batman forever batman lolol

Why would they show that? I don't know anyone who wants a Batman Forever Batman. Hot toys if you are reading this, the fan base DOES NOT want that! We want Batman Returns Catwoman #1. Your prototype Bob the goon from that Batman diorama would sell better than a BF Batman!

If they do that batman i would love to see a robin in both versions actually, but for real we need the Cat And the Penguin to top it all off!!! Heck, even seeing a nice detailed movie accurate batman returns figure is a dream come true

Why would they show that? I don't know anyone who wants a Batman Forever Batman. Hot toys if you are reading this, the fan base DOES NOT want that! We want Batman Returns Catwoman #1. Your prototype Bob the goon from that Batman diorama would sell better than a BF Batman!

Honestly, I'd be totally up for a Forever Batman. Hell, I'd take both the panther suit (normal look) and his end film sonar suit. Catwoman and even Bob the Goon would also rock but its not exactly a one or the other situation. There's nothing saying Forever figures means they then won't do Selena.

I'd buy them all in a heartbeat...

Batman Forever wasn't a great movie but the costume designs are actually some of my favorites.
Panther suit would be at the very top of the list, Robin! Sonar suit as well.
And the villains!!! Are you kidding, Jim Carry's Riddler and Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face...
I'd buy them all.

Now if you want to talk about a real disaster... Batman and Robin is the actual unwatchable film.
But, do I really want a 1/6 scale light up Arnold Schwarzenegger MR. Freeze?
YOUR DAMN RIGHT I DO!!!!
Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl???
DUH!
I'd do the full monty. Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Mr Freeze. Poison Ivy, even the doofus version of Bane.
I would however draw the line at those idiotic ice suits.

Would I PREFER a Batman Returns Catwoman and Penguin... Yep, not to mention a 1966 Batmobile and TV Villains.
But, its not an either or question, I want them all.

Bring it on Hot Toys...
I'm going back to work so I can log some overtime and pay for all this stuff!

For the record, I do not want bat-nipples.

So you'd prefer a figure that's intentionally inaccurate? I thought the bat-nipples looked cool on the Panther suit. Really set it apart from the two previous bat-suits. The Kilmer Panther suit with no nips is just wrong. May as well not have the symbol or ears.

Back