Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys. I will do the full armament set and the chest plate so you guys can customise your own BATs.... I wanted to do my own troop building but the issue is where do we get the black jumpsuit in bulk. I can cast all the gears for all of you if you want to troop build BATs once done.

Fuzz, no list as yet as I am still in process of making all the masters for casting. Do you want to be the first one on the list?

Cheers guys. I will do the full armament set and the chest plate so you guys can customise your own BATs.... I wanted to do my own troop building but the issue is where do we get the black jumpsuit in bulk. I can cast all the gears for all of you if you want to troop build BATs once done.

Fuzz, no list as yet as I am still in process of making all the masters for casting. Do you want to be the first one on the list?

It is a ways off right? Just need to watch my $$$ for awhile. Lol! Sure, I would like to be considered on this one. Will also let you know about DialTone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys here is the fully completed and fresh from the moulds Dialtone's gun in 1/6 scale.

This is the overall casted parts...10 all in all and 2 styrene parts which is the rear sight and the rear stock support (which will be fabricated individually). 12 total parts for the gun all in all. A high number count of parts for such a small piece.

epQrSjI.jpg

Size comparison with the right hand 1/6 scale.
ZXu9lDt.jpg

Compared to my hand....
KJMHFAi.jpg

1MwbD3Q.jpg

Barbecue gears are all done. Just waiting for Drunk's add and full painting for Fuzz. I will then proceed on full production for Dialtone's gear then BATs. Stay tune.

Just got the rest of my BBQ gears, thank you Pace, very impressive, your work is definitely on another level. :blissy

No problem brother. I understand time limitations myself. Thanks for all you do for us less-gifted customizers.

Still here SF, just have no time at the moment but will push hopefully. I am also busy setting up my workshop and setting my engineering machines. Maybe its time to move on........

Check your PMs ... :1-1:

Edit: Clear some messages. :lol

Hey Pace,

Totally understand not having time. If you do find some I am still interested/committed to the BBQ accessories. Been swamped with life myself so it is all good one way or another!

Hey Pace,

Totally understand not having time. If you do find some I am still interested/committed to the BBQ accessories. Been swamped with life myself so it is all good one way or another!

No probs Fuzz, I will update you once done.

Guys, I have cleared my inbox. Drop me a line anytime.

Projects will continue thats for sure. Just check my thread from time to time.

Back