Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JC Hong said on Instagram that he heard flash and Aquaman are releasing soon! So here’s hoping

Great news! Then we would only be Superman short of the full team...assuming they don't take us by surprise and put Cyborg up for pre-order later.

I know some people are definitely in for this just for the characters but this line is dead. HT will be lucky to make a solid profit even with sales after R&D

Anybody excited for this flash hot toy? I’ve always been a fan of the character in general (cartoons, comics...etc). Hoping it comes out soon!

I’m waiting for final photos to come through. I do want a Flash from the DCU but a newer suit might peak my interest more like the new Aquaman version.

Are you guys getting news that I don't know?? [emoji57][emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Ah.. insta? Fb?

Not sure, I just saw someone post it on the Batman thread a few days ago. You'd think logically Aquaman would be next and soon but who knows.

For benefit of those who does not follow the other threads.. but i doubt there's any.. [emoji1]
b53981ed6412bbc0620651a8f8c18c47.jpg

well... I'm not sure what exact time "upcoming releases" means

does it mean first quarter 2019? or this month? or next month?...

regardless, I'm excited for that flash!

well... I'm not sure what exact time "upcoming releases" means

does it mean first quarter 2019? or this month? or next month?...

regardless, I'm excited for that flash!

My final Sideshow Flex payment is set for the 20th of this month. I've been consistently notified two weeks out of any changes to the schedule. I haven't gotten word from SS regarding a Flex Payment delay yet. So... cross your fingers for this month.

My final Sideshow Flex payment is set for the 20th of this month. I've been consistently notified two weeks out of any changes to the schedule. I haven't gotten word from SS regarding a Flex Payment delay yet. So... cross your fingers for this month.

This month in Hong Kong maybe, it will be at least the middle of February before it reaches other markets sadly.

I hope Flash releases next. Having seen that running pose HT put him in I can't wait to see how he looks on the shelf with the others.

This month in Hong Kong maybe, it will be at least the middle of February before it reaches other markets sadly.

I hope Flash releases next. Having seen that running pose HT put him in I can't wait to see how he looks on the shelf with the others.

Just got the delay notice: Final payment is now February 20th.

Just got the delay notice: Final payment is now February 20th.

Damn! At this rate we'll be lucky to complete this line by Summer. Flash is the one I'm most looking forward to getting..please hurry HT.

Damn! At this rate we'll be lucky to complete this line by Summer. Flash is the one I'm most looking forward to getting..please hurry HT.

In my opinion, that’s doubtful. I’m betting that Aquaman will be released in HK before the weekend and Flash followed closely before Chinese New Years. Yeah it seems Supes could be last but watch out for lots of releases during the month of March.

In my opinion, that’s doubtful. I’m betting that Aquaman will be released in HK before the weekend and Flash followed closely before Chinese New Years. Yeah it seems Supes could be last but watch out for lots of releases during the month of March.

Don't things shut down for Chinese new year soon?

Don't things shut down for Chinese new year soon?

Probably! It gets more and more confusing to me every year. I know the actual date is February 5th and that factories seem to close for weeks to a month but sometimes it’s before the date, sometimes between the date and other years it’s after the date. :dunno

Back