1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was contacted a while ago from a SSF user for a replacement Indy Cart lamp following an unfortunate accident.
I am having trouble finding who contacted me, if you are out there could you drop me a PM or email please?

All the best Jas

@ MightyQ
Thanks for the PM, was starting to panic as I promised you a replacement light but deleted your PM as my inbox keeps filling up.
Have responded and will ensure you get what you need buddy
Jas

Jay, is it a front or rear light that's needed ? I have both down in the Pete cave and they are painted but need electronics

Pete

Hi scratchbuilder, hows it all going with the LC fireplace. Love to see your progress if you have a pic or two to show?
Cheers mate

Hi buddy, this build has been on hold whilst I finish off the current SW Dio's.
I plan on getting our LC fireplace finished off next, before I get stuck into the 1/6 Landspeeder build.

All the best Jas

Hi buddy, this build has been on hold whilst I finish off the current SW Dio's.
I plan on getting our LC fireplace finished off next, before I get stuck into the 1/6 Landspeeder build.

HI Jas,

are there any news about my LC fireplace?

marcus

Hi all, there’s been some interest in TLC fireplace so once I get these last two Star Wars Dios complete I’ll see if I can get a few fireplaces ready before I get stuck into the 1/6th speeder builds.

Jas

Just casting some new Star Wars diorama parts and have used any spare resin to make a few more 1/6th Indy mine carts.
There’s no release date as yet but should be able to make another 4 or 5 Indy carts over the next few Months.
I’ve already got a couple of customers on the waiting list so if you want one you’ll need to drop me an email ASAP.

[email protected]

Jas

Hi Jas,

what is with our Crusade fireplace?

I waiting nearly 3 years now!

thanks and happy new year

Hi Jas,

what is with our Crusade fireplace?

I waiting nearly 3 years now!

thanks and happy new year

Holy smoke.....as it really been 3years????
Oh well.....you can't rush perfection my friend :impatient:

Have strated a new thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/indiana-jones/194830-1-6-indy-tlc-fireplace-diorama.html for the Indy 1/6th TLC Fireplace dio, but here's a sneaky peek :whip

Fireplace 003.jpg

Only making a very limited number so get in quick

Jas

Just casting some new Star Wars diorama parts and have used any spare resin to make a few more 1/6th Indy mine carts.
There’s no release date as yet but should be able to make another 4 or 5 Indy carts over the next few Months.
I’ve already got a couple of customers on the waiting list so if you want one you’ll need to drop me an email ASAP.

[email protected]

Jas

Time and price? Thanks

A quick pic of the casting process, as resin is fairly expensive I do my best not to waste any by putting any spare to good use and in return pass on any savings to you guys.

The 1/6th Indy cart moulds where the first at hand so here we go, I've done a load more casting since taking that image, but I'm at work at the min (yep New Years eve as hospitals don't close for Christmas unfortunately) :santa:medic so this picture is a week or so old.

Image 001.jpg

And who said blokes can't multitask :dance

Jas

Morning chaps, super busy in the cave this weekend and my building mojo is in overdrive :hi5:
Whilst casting the frames I wasn't happy with the quality, as the long "U" beam had a 1mm warp and one of the smaller pieces had a bulge so I've scrapped the old mould and made a new one.

This image shows a cast set (left) with the slight warping and the new master set I made on the right.
It's not that noticeable but quality is far more important than quantity.............Or so the wife keeps telling me :lecture :lol

Cart 01.jpg

Cart 02.jpg

Jas

If they had done a 1/6 Mola Ram or even a Willie or Short Round I would have been up for a Mine Cart.

Back