1/6 Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that comparison photo is a bad angle or lens distortion. Seems like there are some better photos.
00859ecb6e20b5858a63050071ba281e.jpg

859668f37146d687aef95165bb100237.jpg

I think that comparison photo is a bad angle or lens distortion. Seems like there are some better photos.
00859ecb6e20b5858a63050071ba281e.jpg

859668f37146d687aef95165bb100237.jpg

Not sure where you found that photo, but that is indeed much better.
I like how they still fit in the eyebrows under the mask. Lets just hope the legs aren't giant gaps of ball joints on the finished product.
Also why does hot toys always make such tan characters? do they paint these under 10000k light bulbs?

She looks awesome. I hope they release a Nightwing and Robin someday too. When do the pre orders start?

With the next Arkham game due next year I think it will bring with it more figures. I’d say those two are quite likely!

How long has it been since they first showed this now?

Feels a long time, I'm not optimistic this will ever go up for pre-order.

Yes!!! Catwoman is a must do for Hot Toys!

My guess is not yet for another looong time. They don't have the right material to do the suit. Take a look on Spider-man or Arkham Bats. It's impossible to pose for a period longer than hour and not fear that you damaged the suit.

I believe Hot Toys have pushed the pause button on this and other Arkham announcements/releases for 2 main reasons:

1. Infinity War/Endgame figures

2. The new Arkham game which is almost certainly going to be announced at E3 in May and probably released later this year.

If they are timing it right (and they almost certainly are), I believe we’ll see more Arkham figures at SDCC as the hype for the new game will be in full swing by then.

Still hoping for Bats from Origins though. Seen in HT "we are the best" video.

My guess is not yet for another looong time. They don't have the right material to do the suit. Take a look on Spider-man or Arkham Bats. It's impossible to pose for a period longer than hour and not fear that you damaged the suit.

They already know how to make these figures better than any other company. I would not be surprised to see Catwoman previewed by next year.

I'm doubtful this will ever come up for pre-order. It must be over a year since this was first shown and like Cyborg we've heard nothing since.

Back