Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f905bfb2-eaaf-46b4-a075-6157a895dc20.jpg

9a3e893c-a540-42f2-bbcb-6fd3fc15b004.jpg

c81410d1-123f-424c-80e6-edc16759e75c.jpg

Oh, gosh. Love this "spider-verse" nendo. He's so cute!!

I love Nendoroids and have the Bleach Ichigo and lots of Naruto nendos. Love them. My faves are ****shi Sensei and also Pervy Sage. I missed Sasuke the first time around so I was happy when Good Smile re-released him. He's actually on the way from BBTS as I type. Hopefully, he'll arrive this week. I wound up with an extra Itachi so I'm eventually going to try and trade him for another Naruto figure like Sakura or Hinata one of these days.

I do hope they move forward with lots more of the Bleach characters.

Does Harry Potter fit into this anime category? If so, I've got all three on order. Harry has already arrived but can't wait for Ron and Hermione too. Would love for them to do a jumbo version of Hagrid. That'd be really cool.

Raising this thread since I've been bitten by the Nendoroid bug pretty hard.

I only have one non-anime Nendo, and that's the DX Loki (of course ;) ); otherwise I'm only collecting anime Nendos. So far I have:

Mustang, Hawkeye, Ed, Alphonse (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Sebastian and Ciel (Black Butler)
Raphtalia, with Filo on pre-order (Rising of the Shield Hero)
One Black Rock Shooter

Miku Hatsune and Red Riding Hood; "Rose" my two GOOD SMILE Nendo Dolls to date.

i've had them for two or three years now, and never quite satisfied with their stock bodies,
i finally got around to finding my answer in the YuMeng YMY 11cm. Doll Body;

i had ordered two of the 2nd Gen. bodies... and received one each of the 2nd and 1st.

i'll have to see about getting another 2nd. Gen.
in the meantime, Miku gets the 1st and Rose the 2nd, as shown above.

All in all; they're just so Adorable♥ now... Just Perfect~

Second Time Around is certainly the Charm with Nendo Rose and her YMY aftermarket body!!

this second example, - from a different seller - actually matches her skintone...
and, in hand, is of noticeably higher quality as well.

Shoot; now i'm going to have to order up a couple more just like this one; one for
Miku... and another, for the Nendo Chobits Chii i have on the way that i intend to convert into a Nendo Doll~

Back