NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BONK!
9b336d3ba8b8a2ff88cdbb3e1db1218a.jpg
e131c6dd0fa7171b99a462f0cbd14df3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ended up getting one of those cheap doll umbrellas off eBay. It was a little difficult getting the handle in Penguin's hand (heat is definitely needed), but once you have it in there it's a very welcome addition. 20181024_114943.jpg

Well there you have it. I officially think Neca is done with DC. No plans for Returns Batman. Which was on their radar just a few years ago. No plans for any DC figures in general besides the dc/dark horse 2 packs. It probably left an sour taste in their mouth after the ******** they had to go through... I been saying this for months and the more time passes the more its becomes a reality. Hate to say it but the WB/DC NECA 1/4 line is pretty much dead. After reading these tweets.
33e4a09dca65a2f2ae7cad05721a973a.jpg
016d05c8d130f64f2e34c128247f4faa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah, the last new DC figure announced was Wonder Woman in May 2017. No new announcements or legitimate teases since. Unfortunately it looks to be the same thing on the Marvel side of things too. Ah well it was a good run. Maybe we'll see it picked up a few years down the line from NECA or another company.

Yeah, the last new DC figure announced was Wonder Woman in May 2017. No new announcements or legitimate teases since. Unfortunately it looks to be the same thing on the Marvel side of things too. Ah well it was a good run. Maybe we'll see it picked up a few years down the line from NECA or another company.

I'd be fine with Jakks if they ventured into the classic movies and video games... Not just current crap.

Got me an 50mm lens. Just a couple pics for now.
0d7b61c20798878134836645124c1604.jpg
a968518e59ee49c70eaf6f7504aed1de.jpg
3fc3c0ea0f06cc6693442883f3ff455d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This came out really good ! Definitely lookinh forward to foing mine soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you. I hated the joints so I had to do it. However, I'm still looking for a sticker to replace the emblem i printed since I'm not 100% happy with it. And there are some unclean spots around the boot area I could have done better. But overall it is an upgrade I think.

I'm also working on Robin since his plastic shirt bothers me a bit.

Thank you. I hated the joints so I had to do it. However, I'm still looking for a sticker to replace the emblem i printed since I'm not 100% happy with it. And there are some unclean spots around the boot area I could have done better. But overall it is an upgrade I think.

I'm also working on Robin since his plastic shirt bothers me a bit.

You wouldn't have a like a log of how you did it? I would be curious to see it. It looks fantastic.

I still think these NECA figures are wicked awesome, but my days of collecting seem to be behind me for the foreseeable future. I've managed to gather a relatively massive amount of NECA's quarter scales but the time has come to part with them I feel. If you're looking for any feel free to PM me; I've come into contact with most of the Marvel and DC figures over the years as well as others.

You could also check out my post on r/toyexchange should you desire further information. https://www.reddit.com/r/toyexchange/comments/ablrju/h_neca_14_figures_galore_marvel_dc_lord_of_the/

Sorry for the plug but just wanted to get the word out to this community specifically. Happy New Year and keep collecting! :)

I still think these NECA figures are wicked awesome, but my days of collecting seem to be behind me for the foreseeable future. I've managed to gather a relatively massive amount of NECA's quarter scales but the time has come to part with them I feel. If you're looking for any feel free to PM me; I've come into contact with most of the Marvel and DC figures over the years as well as others.

You could also check out my post on r/toyexchange should you desire further information. https://www.reddit.com/r/toyexchange/comments/ablrju/h_neca_14_figures_galore_marvel_dc_lord_of_the/

Sorry for the plug but just wanted to get the word out to this community specifically. Happy New Year and keep collecting! :)

Sorry to hear it. I had to sell my Neca Batfleck and just stick with their 89 Batman and Begins figs (since I won't be getting either of those representations in sixth scale). I love them, but I just don't have the space. If I did, I'd be all over their Arkham Origins figure.

Damn thats sad to hear. I hope everything is okay. You have a great collection, I would have bought some of the figures but I pretty much own all the 1/4's I want for now.

Nothing on the 1/4 DC or Marvel stuff at Toy Fair. That is disappointing, was hoping maybe even teasing a continuation of the line or something coming out late this year.

Back