Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea when we might get more pics of the fig and accessories? Really hoping the tailoring and craftsmanship of the accessories is up to a near hot toys quality.

As cool as RDR is, let’s focus on Witcher/Geralt. We need some good 1/6 Witcher figures. None of the ones released were that good.
Atleast there is witcher figures available. We need red dead figures more in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Atleast there is witcher figures available. We need red dead figures more in my opinion

So go start a thread concerning Red Dead then to draw up interest. Please dont muddy this thread up.

Nah, I don't wanna let's muddy this thread up.

So basically you're either extremely immature or a ****? That's basically what you're admitting to, nice. Here I thought most posters on this forum were pretty level headed.

So basically you're either extremely immature or a ****? That's basically what you're admitting to, nice. Here I thought most posters on this forum were pretty level headed.
Hey now theres no need for that, it was a joke mate, I guess its hard to tell when its just writing.

Hey now theres no need for that, it was a joke mate, I guess its hard to tell when its just writing.

If it was a joke then yes I misread it and I apologize. Hard to tell when its just words and cant actually hear how they are being said.

Let me ask Master Team is a friend of yours and so is CCToys. You guys are awesome i have waited for a good Geralt and now I'm getting it.

This will sell well, I think. I'd be down for one. Geralt's design is quite visually appealing.
This is definitely going to sell if the quality is the same as Limtoys and CC Toys it will do great. I'm hoping we see more characters later on for all these lines.

eadf07abd8e0b637c0a5301b6eb7c199.jpg

Painted

Back