Avp - she predator - machiko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I'd buy a Lex figure!!! Hahahaha..

Looks fantastic and I was planning on getting it the first time I saw it! The photos just make it look even better!

She's $159.99 on Toys2.net...I'm curious as to whether Sideshow will be carrying her. My thoughts are they will but when will she pop up on there? Maybe SDCC time?

Anyone notice the "HOT ANGEL" product line mention on Toys2? "Sexy Female Characters in Highly Detailed Outfits"? So does this mean we might be getting more "She"-characters?

She-Alien?

She-Rambo?

Supergirl and Batgirl perhaps????

A Hot Toys modern Supergirl would kick ass...along the same lines as the Koto statue. I can't wait to see where Hot Toys runs with this line - outside of Midori and Deunan Knute, Takara's Cool Girl line hasn't been terribly impressive.

Anyway...preordered from Toys2! :rock

Great pickup and point there dude. She may be taller. Look at her in this image, she's next to Wolf and I'd think if she were the same height as current HT females she'd look much smaller.

33f8368aef8af839a441a5bmf8.jpg

If this really is a bigger new body, I really hope they release it separate and I can upgrade my Elizabeth Swann to fit the POTC line. I'll also probably use it to upgrade my Slave Leia custom.

I really hope it does turn out to be taller! I know a lot of us will be gladly upgrading Ripley if it is, not to mention quite a few other female characters with, shall we say... less flattering figures. :monkey5

I really like the fact that she has standard hands. That's one glaring issue with Ripley in terms of screen accuracy, and the fact that there weren't any other HT females without the gloved hands to swap them out for. :monkey2

It looks like the torso is still made of the softer rubbery stuff, so the lower neck joint is hidden, like the current bodies. That in itself is huge plus, especially for shooting close ups. I really do hope they decide to sell 'em separately! :D

She looks great for a Hot Toys original.

I wonder if Sideshow and Hot Toys will release an exclusive edition?

That is a very good possibility. The way things have been going between SSC and HT lately, I'd even say you could count on it. But I wonder what the "exclusive" would be? Any ideas?

I really hope it does turn out to be taller! I know a lot of us will be gladly upgrading Ripley if it is, not to mention quite a few other female characters with, shall we say... less flattering figures. :monkey5

I really like the fact that she has standard hands. That's one glaring issue with Ripley in terms of screen accuracy, and the fact that there weren't any other HT females without the gloved hands to swap them out for. :monkey2

It looks like the torso is still made of the softer rubbery stuff, so the lower neck joint is hidden, like the current bodies. That in itself is huge plus, especially for shooting close ups. I really do hope they decide to sell 'em separately! :D

Does Ripley look that much out of place with the Marines? My only Ripley is the Power Loader one and she's been locked in it since I got it. That's the only downside, people with the Power Loader one only will have to live with that body, a taller one won't fit really, the PL seems built to that exact body.

Does Ripley look that much out of place with the Marines? My only Ripley is the Power Loader one and she's been locked in it since I got it. That's the only downside, people with the Power Loader one only will have to live with that body, a taller one won't fit really, the PL seems built to that exact body.

Well, Sigourney's noticeably taller in real life than the HT figure is when standing beside the other figures, so for the sake of accuracy, a number of people felt she looked better with a little more height, and either modded their figures or used a substitute. I don't think it would be an issue with the power loader, though.

I'd like to upgrade mine to a taller HT female body, since I plan to set up and shoot some diorama scenes when I eventually have all my marines finished, but only the original Ripley figure, as she'll probably be posed with the marines... mostly.

Btw, the pics of the new body seem to have been deleted! :monkey4 Guess its nudity was deemed inappropriate... Oh well.

It looks like the spammers may have lost interest and/or moved on to greener pastures, at least for the time being. I kinda hope it stays that way!

well.....it looks as though Machiko is popping up like wildfire on ebay. i would think that if they were going to have an exclusive, the ppl over in HK would know about it already and there would b some on ebay, but there arent, so i suspect that sideshow might not have an exclusive?? that was the case with the cleaner wolf anyways....

Toys2 for sure man. hey always get Hot Toys stuff in earlier. They even have them for PO right now. SSC will probably be getting them for PO this summer.

Toys2 for sure man. hey always get Hot Toys stuff in earlier. They even have them for PO right now. SSC will probably be getting them for PO this summer.

sweet, thanks!

I used to preorder everything from abc-express since I don't mind paying a bit more to have the items a little earlier, but there track record hasn't been good lately (wolf, cleaner wolf).

Back