Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New video: . . .

Thanks bud!

IF the busts are 1:1, and if one of the comments is to be believed, this DOES seem to be 1:4 scale.

I'd still like an official response though
icon_redface.gif

Strange pose, almost as if he's under water, but it looks really good regardless.

At a quick glance, I thought it was Narin's Aquahunter. I haven't seen anything to confirm its size.

It does look incredible, its right on point with the hunter from the film. After seeing the first P1 predator piece, very fascinated how they tackle the city hunter which I may look to get

Thanks bud!

IF the busts are 1:1, and if one of the comments is to be believed, this DOES seem to be 1:4 scale.

I'd still like an official response though
icon_redface.gif

I'm not sure if he had spoken to somebody at the con or not but for what it's worth the guy who made that video informed someone in the comments section that it would be 1/4.

Any price estimates? How many organs do I need to list on the black market?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'm waiting to see whether they'll include a masked portrait or not. Disc hand would be great also.
The price will be high IMO. No less than $1500 thanks to that giant wall he's hanging on. :cut

facesculpt is great, and judging by their berserker in another thread, the paint will be beautiful.

the forehead is strange though, like lower and flatter than i remember it. i can't see that bulb right above the eyes.

ggexYlM.jpg

oHzAhnJ.jpg

aA71PI3.jpg

maybe it's just the angle.

So I messaged Infinity Studios about US distribution assuming BBTS may carry due to BBTS currently selling their Evangelion. And we have confirmation:

Screenshot_20181030-200059_Chrome.jpg

So I messaged Infinity Studios about US distribution assuming BBTS may carry due to BBTS currently selling their Evangelion. And we have confirmation . . .

AWESOME news :yess: - thanks for doing this Bro' :hi5:

Did you get chance to ask for clarification/confirmation regarding the scale?

I like a lot this statue, I mean a lot. The maquette was a bit boring pose. Hope this one not gets up with the price

Superb pose, I love it. Great detail overall, the spear is really accurate, the face is superb!

Some things that would help the accuracy improve: makes the dreads thinner, make the feet smaller, the netting should be thinner and should have less knots per area. And please include head with helmet on!

Back