Three Zero Game of Thrones Brienne of Tarth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the Mountain... but zombified and in gold armor.

That's the only version of The Mountain that I'd buy, personally. And even then, only to display next to Cersei, if Cersei turns out good enough to be worth buying.

I mean they're halfway there with Oberyn in the Great Wall figure of Pascal they are producing. I'm surprised they aren't capitalizing on that tooling.

I wonder if the height on this will be accurate... Not buying her to go with Jon if she looks ridiculously short (for Brienne) next to other figures.

Has their quality improved at all when it comes to paintwork on the face?

Cheers for the link, Batsheva.

Side profile looks really good, likeness wise. From the front it's hard to tell too much of how well it works, or not, due to the harsh lighting. Outfit looks good, though. But that is pretty much a given at this point, I guess. Looking forward to seeing some pics or video of it under better lighting conditions.

Cheers for the link, Batsheva.

Side profile looks really good, likeness wise. From the front it's hard to tell too much of how well it works, or not, due to the harsh lighting. Outfit looks good, though. But that is pretty much a given at this point, I guess. Looking forward to seeing some pics or video of it under better lighting conditions.

My pleasure, Drake!

Back