Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

I'm good with 1/4 scale, keeps the cost down and is in line with what else I have.

Will it though? That remains to be seen. I can't imagine these will be much cheaper than the Dog, even at a scale down.

well, this feels like a low blow indeed. They announced and confirmed multiple times the Alien and Predator license would be 1/3. That is the scale I mostly collect. Why have one 1/3 and the other 1/4 when the franchises pair so well together? Something doesn't seem right. If it is 1/4, I might as well sell my SWS 1/4 Ex maquette while the stock is high.

I'm good with 1/4 scale, keeps the cost down and is in line with what else I have.

This. Best bloody news since these statues were first announced. Suddenly it's within the realm of possibility, both in terms of space and finances. Why on Earth aren't they handling the Aliens this way?

EDIT:

Sweet Jehovah, they are. It's a miracle.

What a time to be alive. One of the best companies producing Aliens and Predators in the best (IMO) all-around scale. Feels good.

Last edited:

This. Best bloody news since these statues were first announced. Suddenly it's within the realm of possibility, both in terms of space and finances. Why on Earth aren't they handling the Aliens this way?

EDIT:

Sweet Jehovah, they are. It's a miracle.

What a time to be alive. One of the best companies producing Aliens and Predators in the best (IMO) all-around scale. Feels good.

Hell yeah - with you dude.

I feel like I'm one of the few who are excited it's 1/4 scale, but it still feels like a massive kick in the balls lol. I picked up Sideshow's Maquette as I wanted a 1/4 Pred and didn't think we'd see one from these guys. Still happy it's being made and will likely get this as well as City Hunter. Can't have too many Preds lol.

well, this feels like a low blow indeed. They announced and confirmed multiple times the Alien and Predator license would be 1/3. That is the scale I mostly collect. Why have one 1/3 and the other 1/4 when the franchises pair so well together? Something doesn't seem right.

Both their Preds and Aliens are going to be 1:4. Only the Alien Dog, which is a collaboration wiith CoolProps, is 1:3.

I feel like I'm one of the few who are excited it's 1/4 scale, but it still feels like a massive kick in the balls lol. I picked up Sideshow's Maquette as I wanted a 1/4 Pred and didn't think we'd see one from these guys.

Can't say we didn't warn you... :wink1: I'd probably be moving that on before these 1/4 Prime 1 Predators become widespread common knowledge, unless you like it for what it is of course and don't mind it being potentially de-valued.

Heck, my head is tempted to let my SWS EX go, that'd probably pay for three of these things. Although I'm not sure I could ever actually do so....

P1 should also include the option for collectors to remove the shoulder cannon, so it's more screen accurate when it's displayed with the unmasked portrait...:)

Both their Preds and Aliens are going to be 1:4. Only the Alien Dog, which is a collaboration wiith CoolProps, is 1:3.

This just made the Dog a lot less desirable. I will be surprised if they can sell the large ES now.

Prime 1 better still be involved with the Dog at least. I saw on their FB page that the Dog was a collaboration between Coolprops and Sideshow..
If they are no longer involved, the paint job could be a ***** show. I have it on order, so I hope that isn't the case.

EDIT: Nevermind all is well with the dog being a collaboration between Coolprops & Prime 1. It appears the person who left that post yesterday (who may or may not work for Prime 1) either edited or deleted his post. There are a lot more posts today than there were yesterday, and several from Prime 1 that directly note the collaboration between them and Coolprops on the dog. I almost lost it last night when I was first reading their collector group about this however.

Nah, Sideshow had nothing to do with the Dog. It turned out so good because it was the result of a decent, if not short lived partnership between CP (with their eye for accuracy) And Prime 1 with their ability to refine and produce collectables to a very high standard.

Sideshow are getting involved with the bit they are good at these days however, distribution.

looks like this one is being sculpted by Romell chopra as well,,, the guy who made Prime 1 lobo and XM brown wolvie(but apparently he has washed his hands off this one as he was not happy how XM produced it)

looks like this one is being sculpted by Romell chopra as well,,, the guy who made Prime 1 lobo and XM brown wolvie(but apparently he has washed his hands off this one as he was not happy how XM produced it)

If this is anything like that Lobo we are in for a treat! :thud:

count me in! hey SS you can go suck it now... 1300 for their jungle maquette GTFO

for 1/4 scale not a chance are you on drugs?

Hmmm great answer ... :clap,clap:

Unknow hero: yes i forgot last maquette is 1250 and its ssc,prime 1 is pricey then ssc. I check they 1/4 scale piece and its around 1k. Ha, now i see my expection is only dream :D

Can't say we didn't warn you... :wink1: I'd probably be moving that on before these 1/4 Prime 1 Predators become widespread common knowledge, unless you like it for what it is of course and don't mind it being potentially de-valued.

Heck, my head is tempted to let my SWS EX go, that'd probably pay for three of these things. Although I'm not sure I could ever actually do so....

I don't think anyone actually thought they were going to make 1/4 Preds, and I certainly wasn't warned about it lol. We all assumed they were doing 1/3 Preds as that was what we were told initially, and I had no interest in 1/3.

I still like the Sideshow Jungle Hunter Maquette, but had I known this would be coming out soon in the same scale, I probably would have waited. In saying that, I don't think I will sell it. I don't mind owning both, provided they look different enough as far as pose goes, so I'll wait to see the full reveal of Prime's before deciding whether to keep my Maquette or not.

Back