Threezero Tyrion Lannister (season 7)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be pre-ordering this today, not sure which site to go with yet though. I might just do ThreeZero to pay now and get it over with. I'll take any figure they make from GoT. I've been largely happy with all of the releases so far. The weakest is Jon, but I still love the figure and am very happy that I got it.

Man. This is a far superior version to their previous Tryrion. The sculpt has a better likeness and the fine sculpting of the hair on this on makes the previous version look like he has a helmet. The goblet looks better than the previous one, especially considering the old one had a huge seam down the side. I even like the outfit more. But who the hell knows how this will look when delivered. I love the Exclusive as well - obviously better than the dagger he came with in the first release. Though I think Tyrion, and pretty much most, or all, the characters are shadows of their former selves by season 7, and I originally wanted to pass, I think this is hard to pass on.

*sigh* I guess I gotta buy him. lol

Question: I don't really follow the board these days so I don't know of any of the other releases that threezero has been putting out. Has anyone here bought and received any of their other recent releases after Dany? What's the quality been like? Have they improved?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Was hoping for Brienne, but maybe a Tyrion 2.0 and Jon 2.0 are necessary to keep the line going.
Yeah, I really want Brienne. Though I want a S2, and I'm certain they're going to go with the black armor Jaime had made for her. I want a different character, but it's not surprising at all they went for a different version of Tyrion for they're 10th figure. And I'm certain Jon is down the road as well, I just hope it's not too soon.

Man. This is a far superior version to their previous Tryrion. The sculpt has a better likeness and the fine sculpting of the hair on this on makes the previous version look like he has a helmet. The goblet looks better than the previous one, especially considering the old one had a huge seam down the side. I even like the outfit more. But who the hell knows how this will look when delivered. I love the Exclusive as well - obviously better than the dagger he came with in the first release. Though I think Tyrion, and pretty much most, or all, the characters are shadows of their former selves by season 7, and I originally wanted to pass, I think this is hard to pass on.

*sigh* I guess I gotta buy him. lol

Question: I don't really follow the board these days so I don't know of any of the other releases that threezero has been putting out. Has anyone here bought and received any of their other recent releases after Dany? What's the quality been like? Have they improved?

I haven’t purchased them but from what I gather Major from Ghost in a Shell was a disaster of Daenerys proportions or worse but the recent Walking Dead figures have been generally well received. You just don’t know what you’re gonna get with TZ.

Their Daryl and Negen from The Walking Dead turned out fantastic. Seems like females aren't their strong suit. Hot take, but I think that Major from Ghost in the Shell wasn't their top priority, might have got the short end of the stick as far as resources put into it :/

Oh and Saul Goodman also looks great. It really is just the females recently that they’ve really struggled with. The proto for Scully doesn’t look too promising either.

Male figures i'm pretty confident with Threezero.

Gave it some extra thought, at the end went with the regular version. The extra pieces are nice, but not US$40 nice. If it came with a nice table (or even half a table) for me to put them on, that might be different.

Gave it some extra thought, at the end went with the regular version. The extra pieces are nice, but not US$40 nice. If it came with a nice table (or even half a table) for me to put them on, that might be different.

:goodpost:

Great point. That would be great for his wine decanter as well. A fancy chair and a table would be perfect for Tyrion. A bunch of folks picked up the HT Mandarin chair for the first version of Tyrion. I may look around to see if I can find one of those for this guy. We're not asking for the huge carved table from Dragonstone, but a cool little side table would be great for this.

White coat Daenerys !!!

I loved that outfit too. But I doubt it'll ever get produced since it was essentially in just a couple scenes.

Did you get the Funko Pop of Dany's white coat?

It's no 1:6 figure but I got that as a consolation prize. [emoji4]

Yes! I got that pop the day it came out! I think she's going to wear it again in Season 8 which would really help them make one of her wearing it. A lot of fans lost their brains when she wore that, myself included LOL. But I can keep my fingers crossed.

I gotta disagree there. Those map markers are too cool to pass up. Besides that, a 1/6 table is easy to make or get a hold of. And they're only $20 more - the Reg is $178 and the Ex is $198 through threezero. I think this is one of the cooler exclusives.

one thing I've learned from three zero figures, as crappy as they are and as ubiquitous as the figure in question may end up being never EVER pass up the exclusive.

EVERY exclusive commands massive money on the aftermarket no matter what the accessories are. so that 40 dollars may make you back 240 dollars in a couple years time. and even if you don't want to sell the figure and just the pieces you could get the asking price of the figure almost selling off the exclusive part on it's own most likely.

I forgot they made Ice an exclusive. Thankfully I have it but what a crazy decision! I went with the exclusive on this too. It’s funny, I have all the exclusive versions but only use Ice. The dragons, Ghost and the Hound’s helm are all in storage. Like Raymond says though, the exclusives are a no brainer if you’re interested in retaining value.

The dire wolf looks really silly, takes up tons of room and basically sucks. The dragons look silly, take up extra space, are in dump poses and basically suck. The helmet is awesome but I think they did a good job of capturing the Hound so I prefer him with the helmet off, however the stand for the helmet makes it an easy display piece. I missed out on Ice but have the dumb letter opener version and missed out on Tyrion's dagger as well but don't really miss that as he always has his goblet raised.

Overall the helmet is the only exclusive that I really am glad I got. Ice was the only one that I wish I had gotten. I wish Jamie would have had a gold hand for his exclusive. Not sure what Brienne should have come with. Aria gets a f'n T-shirt? That is the worst one of all. I can go buy GoT T-shirts anywhere, I want figure accessories (like the waif's severed face or the coin).

I don't think they have nailed the exclusives at all but as Raymond said, they become hot commodities so I will probably get any figures that come with them.

I like the little dragons (though getting them to stay on the perch is impossible). But that wolf ... man, Ghost is ugly. He's on the shelf right now, but not for much longer. Space in my display is at a premium and he's taking up too much of it.

Yeah, after the dragons fell off their perch a dozen or so times, I put them back in the box. Now I have only one out that is posed at her feet.

Frustrating.

At least it didn't chip away like Tyrion's book did when it fell from his hand.

Back