Enough more NBA from Enterbay!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now Enterbay has put on sale the 1/6 sculptures of Michael Jordan .... Enterbay no longer knows how to make Michal Jordan and the protagonists of the NBA! First action figures 1/6, then 1/4, then 1/12, then the sculptures, finally we will see Michael Jordan also of foam or in jars of jam! No more Enterbay! Put characters like The Crow, Eddie Murphy, Rocky, but no more NBAs on! Please!!! :pray:
web2.jpg

Enterbay is kind of dead now. The only new figures I think they have coming up are from a pop music group.

I always thought they would re-release and modernize all of the Bruce Lee figures, but seems they are done with that. Always wanted a Way of the Dragon with modern sculpting and paint and body in 1/6, but they just keep remaking the Game of Death version 4 times already.

It was rumored they were doing Jackie Chan and never happened.

I hope they get their act together and go back to the times were they were seen as equal to Hot Toys and at one point even better than them.

Enterbay is waste of time. Waste of talent and license.

IDK if they still have Enter The Dragon license but they better let it go.

We were lucky to have them when we did.

While not the best quality, they offered excellent figures that are still unbeatable to this day. It actually made HT better themselves because they had some competition.

Now EB is dead and HT releases nothing but low grade Marvel/SW ****.

I'm so glad I'm done.

It's too bad, EB made some great head sculpts too. They released those Bigbang figures recently that were good, but it was a collaboration with some company called "JD Studio", so I don't even know how much of the work EB themselves put into making them. Either way, it's sad to see them fade, just means less variety in the market for all of us.

It's too bad really. They could have really gone in-depth specially with the smaller scaled line.

Well they did recently release Wong Fei Hung from the Once Upon a time in China series.

Jet Li's signature role that really launched his career from the 90's in HK all the way to Hollywood.

I'd like to see them focus more on classic Hong Kong cinema figures. It's definitely a niche market, but since they don't have any of the big hollywood licenses anymore, they could focus on the local Hong Kong market. I got their Better Tomorrow figures and was really happy with them.

after a great start (FOF/ETD A+B and even KATO,they started going downhill(on Bruce)anyway after the good value,but ok looking BTS GOD.every sculpt since then has been a fail(imo)and they should let the 1/6 licence for Bruce go to someone else.i know Brandon was nowhere near as big as his father,but a showdown in little Tokyo with Dolf(2 pack)and even some eric draven figures with different sculpts(1 with no make up would be great)alternate clothing from start to finish of the movie clean/worn/bloody etc.but that's just what i'd like as a fan of both.but nope they keep churning out NBA stuff

after a great start (FOF/ETD A+B and even KATO,they started going downhill(on Bruce)anyway after the good value,but ok looking BTS GOD.every sculpt since then has been a fail(imo)and they should let the 1/6 licence for Bruce go to someone else.i know Brandon was nowhere near as big as his father,but a showdown in little Tokyo with Dolf(2 pack)and even some eric draven figures with different sculpts(1 with no make up would be great)alternate clothing from start to finish of the movie clean/worn/bloody etc.but that's just what i'd like as a fan of both.but nope they keep churning out NBA stuff

I’ve always wanted a Rapid Fire Brandon Lee.
Shannon Lee is obviously not comfortable with licensing out her brother like she is her dad.

Now Enterbay has put on sale the 1/6 sculptures of Michael Jordan .... Enterbay no longer knows how to make Michal Jordan and the protagonists of the NBA! First action figures 1/6, then 1/4, then 1/12, then the sculptures, finally we will see Michael Jordan also of foam or in jars of jam! No more Enterbay! Put characters like The Crow, Eddie Murphy, Rocky, but no more NBAs on! Please!!! :pray:
View attachment 422221

Agreed, no more NBA Jordan!
Instead give us Magic, Bird, Kareem

Back