Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a sleek looking figure. I wonder if it will go up for preorder before the movies release.

I can see this becoming a nice one piece stand alone like maleficent or belle. Something just a little left field and would be an anomaly in the collection. Starting to feel like this is my hot toy figure of the show. A lot of the Infinity war, Star Wars and DC stuff looks good but am always looking for a bit of diversity in my collection and she could help with that a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see this becoming a nice one piece stand alone like maleficent or belle. Something just a little left field and would be an anomaly in the collection. Starting to feel like this is my hot toy figure of the show. A lot of the Infinity war, Star Wars and DC stuff looks good but am always looking for a bit of diversity in my collection and she could help with that a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. This is the only Hot Toys figure I am looking forward to from SDCC. Blitzway had some interesting figure choices as well like the Day After figures.

Great video! :clap (And I like the quick shot of John Wick haha) Even the rooted hair on this looks good, and I like the base.

I must admit I'm intrigued by the film, and with that, I'm liking this figure they've shown, d'awww she looks adorable.

Looks like HT decided to go with sculpted hair for this one.

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 4.50.44 PM.jpg

The series has a huge following, so this has a much better chance of getting produced at some point.

They also changed the hair... I don't see why they would do that if the figure was scrapped.

It's a good idea they changed to sculpted hair, since this head may have the PERS system for the eyes. Rooted hair would just get messed up every time you went to change the direction of the eyes.

I actually thought the rooted hair looked pretty good but sculpted looks good too. And more practical I agree

Back