Prime 1.. Alita Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge fan of the original manga and I can't wait to see the movie although I feel like I'm the only one haha! At least they're trying something different and it's not just another super hero flick.

I'm 40 now so I remember being blown away by Alita, Ninja Scroll, Akira, Ghost in the shell and Wicked City.

Statue looks awesome, P1 did a great job as usual but I'll probably stick with the Hot Toys fig.

This looks fantastic! If the movie is killer, this maybe on my shelf. Already love the character so fingers crossed.

Huge fan of the original manga and I can't wait to see the movie although I feel like I'm the only one haha! At least they're trying something different and it's not just another super hero flick.

I'm 40 now so I remember being blown away by Alita, Ninja Scroll, Akira, Ghost in the shell and Wicked City.

Statue looks awesome, P1 did a great job as usual but I'll probably stick with the Hot Toys fig.

You're not! :hi5:

Beautiful statue. Simply beautiful! :rock

Prime1_DSCF1326.jpg

Prime1_DSCF1328.jpg

Prime1_DSCF1329.jpg

Prime1_DSCF1330.jpg

Prime1_DSCF1331.jpg

Prime1_DSCF1332.jpg

Prime1_DSCF1333.jpg

Prime1_DSCF1334.jpg

Prime1_DSCF1335.jpg

Prime1_DSCF1336.jpg

I'm hoping they don't shy away from the violence in the flick.

Great pics Snoopy, absolutely gorgeous!

Last edited:
I'm hoping they don't shy away from the violence in the flick.

Great pics Snoopy, absolutely gorgeous!

I hope not either but i see that PG13 rating and get a bit worried. Everything has to have a kid friendly rating now to bring in the money.

I've unconditionally resolved to buy this statue, so I'm really afraid of what the price is going to be. Please don't be insane...

Anyone know for sure whether she's 1:4 or 1:3? Can't tell from what I've seen.

I've unconditionally resolved to buy this statue, so I'm really afraid of what the price is going to be. Please don't be insane...

Anyone know for sure whether she's 1:4 or 1:3? Can't tell from what I've seen.

She looked 1/3rd scale to me but could be 1/4th

you guys realize that 2020 will be when this thing comes out- will anyone even care about this by then? Two years waits for Prime 1 is typical...

Prime 1 loves their big bases! It looks more 1/4 scale to me but could be wrong, looks nice anyway.

Why couldn't they get the GITS licence as I would be all over that....

Prime 1 loves their big bases! It looks more 1/4 scale to me but could be wrong, looks nice anyway.

Why couldn't they get the GITS licence as I would be all over that....

You're right. After looking at it the next day, it does look 1'4 scale. She's got a lot of base lol

Back