Hot Toys - Aquaman - Aquaman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope HT have more up to show than what we have seen so far DC wise. Really underwhelming. Hopefully holding something good back for tomorrow. :pray: Catwoman, Romero Joker, Lynda Carter WW. :pray:

Seriously, DC section is just a sad place now. Really hope there’s more coming next few days than this underwhelming figure and a meh Batgirl.

I’m so disappointed.. is the same that we have seen all ready ... there is nothing new .. hot toys haven’t done nothing special for dc .. movies everything and everyone .. even a non important figure form Marvel are made ..

The same Wonder Woman figures .. same Batman’s begin ..figure .. same head for aquaman ..

WB and DC comics should remove the license form hot toys .. the surely don’t put any effort in the dc universe figures

What a crappy aquaman...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't care for this version of AM.....JL version so much better.
I'm hopeful we might see more in the next couple days but if this is it(hard to believe) they are nuts- look how many of the JL figures have sold out through retailers and look at the prices of the BvS and older stuff...

Prefer the JL look myself.

Ditto. Thought we'd get a bare-chested, tattooed version for his solo movie.

Tony Mei commented that he looks like corn and I can’t unsee it.

Same here. Especially with those green gauntlets - his forearms look like ears of corn that have their husks partially peeled away. :lol

I'm sure this is an early proto with a placeholder headsculpt. Right now the costume just looks thick and rubbery, plus the anatomy looks off. Still cool to see the classic colors though. I'll be ordering.

Ditto. Thought we'd get a bare-chested, tattooed version for his solo movie.

Same here. Especially with those green gauntlets - his forearms look like ears of corn that have their husks partially peeled away. :lol

You honestly think the bare chested Aquaman with exposed joints all over the place would look better than this version?

You honestly think the bare chested Aquaman with exposed joints all over the place would look better than this version?

I was thinking more along the lines of the John Matrix Commando figure, where the only exposed joints would be at the shoulders.

HT Commando.jpg

I like the look here, but if his arms seriously won't be able to go lower than that, I might've not be purchasing. Kind of reminds of the those DCD Ed McGuiness figures. AM's hair and beard are hiding it, but I can now only assume his neck is at least as thick as his waist

I was thinking more along the lines of the John Matrix Commando figure, where the only exposed joints would be at the shoulders.

View attachment 418428

Totally unacceptable. I get that some people buy the figures to play with first and foremost with looks coming a distant second but I am not one of them. I might as well buy a cheap action figure and save myself a ton of money if I am going to be buying a figure with exposed joints.

I like the look here, but if his arms seriously won't be able to go lower than that, I might've not be purchasing. Kind of reminds of the those DCD Ed McGuiness figures. AM's hair and beard are hiding it, but I can now only assume his neck is at least as thick as his waist

This wont be any different from the justice league version.

I like the comics-inspired costume, but the belt should be silver - or some color other than yellow.

Back