Sideshow DC Batman vs Superman Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quite like it overall but why are SS giving Supes a chin that is more what you'd expect to see on the Joker?

I don’t know either. The latest PF is the same way

Indeed, that's what put me off the PF. Very odd from Sideshow. If this was Prime 1 they'd listen to the feedback and fix the chin. Will Sideshow do the same?

SSC really needs to fix that chin!

On this Vs Dio and on the PF ...they really need to fix both.

Absolutely not.

Sweet Rabbit said:
Are you kidding?

Sorry, having only collected figures until ordering the Prime 1 Hush Superman, I am less familiar with the statue world and Sideshow's madness.

Listening to customers and giving them what they want would seem logical to me lol. They don't wanna hurt the artists feelings asking them to fix something? Prime 1 already made a few changes to their Superman statue.

Should've been Robin vs Deathstroke.

Or better yet ...Nightwing vs Robin (Grayson vs Damian)

FYI ...Grayson's first name gets censored. Shoulda known.

Sorry, having only collected figures until ordering the Prime 1 Hush Superman, I am less familiar with the statue world and Sideshow's madness.

Listening to customers and giving them what they want would seem logical to me lol. They don't wanna hurt the artists feelings asking them to fix something? Prime 1 already made a few changes to their Superman statue.

Sideshow, for all the costume updating and modernising, still like to play things safe and batman v superman is the safest combination they could find.

I think listening to customer's feedback is good in theory, but sometimes means the vocal minority gets their way, so the artists need a big say too IMO

Prime 1 do seem to have a good balance however

Should've been Robin vs Deathstroke.

Or better yet ...Nightwing vs Robin (Grayson vs Damian)

FYI ...Grayson's first name gets censored. Shoulda known.

yes! I want Nightwing vs Deathstroke or Robin (grayson) vs Deathstroke. Always loved their dynamic. But it is sideshow so I think if we get Deathstroke as Dio, it will probably be Batman vs Deathstroke. Cause they just make everything about Batman *eyeroll*

d9cc972372bce1efaff12437936a4492.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. It's cool but probably a pass for me. And I'll echo what others have said; those are what the PF's should have looked like. Minus Superman's Jay Leno chin.

It'll also probably be $19,000 considering it's Batman and Superman.

Hmm. It's cool but probably a pass for me. And I'll echo what others have said; those are what the PF's should have looked like. Minus Superman's Jay Leno chin.

It'll also probably be $19,000 considering it's Batman and Superman.

I'm guessing an extra "9" slipped in this but you never know with Sideshow's pricing these days :)

Back