HUGE Ultimate Death Star Window Diorama with Animated 39 inch HDR Philips TV Monitor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why an Ultimate Death Star Window diorama with a 39 inch screen? Because we can. This can be the crown jewel of your collection. A stand-alone Death Star Window diorama with actual working screen, Death Star back wall, floor, ceiling and side blast doors and two Death Star v1 circular consoles for your Death Star Trooper and Gunner!

Imagine the actual Death Star Window environment to scale for your Hot Toys Governor Tarkin, Princess Leia and/or Darth Vader with our Massive 47 inch Death Star Window diorama, designed to fit exactly on top of two of your Ikea Besta, Stuva or similarly sized Shelves, with an actual 39 inch high quality Philips TV monitor, displaying the destruction of Alderaan. Or Maybe a Rogue One scene with the destruction of Jedda. Now it is possible with our Death Star Window Ultimate Diorama. Available on September 30th 2018.

WHD: 120cm x 59cm x 40cm (47,25 inch x 23,25 inch by 15,75 inch)

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/pro...dow-with-animated-39-inch-philips-tv-monitor/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 15.17.29.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 15.17.29.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Ordered!

...when solicited, of course

oh wow didn’t know you had it up on the site! Will we be able to change the screen ourselves?

That will look great at that scale Joost! Will have to see about space. Also interested to see the truscale Falcon cargo hold and the Bespin gantry!

I think this is (insanely) phenomenal - and definitely one that will compete against the Ultimate Death Star Interior as the ultimate JazzInc "grail" piece.

My only comment, feels like there would be too much empty space at the top; have you though of cutting it off at this height (blue line pictured below)?

I think this is (insanely) phenomenal - and definitely one that will compete against the Ultimate Death Star Interior as the ultimate JazzInc "grail" piece.

My only comment, feels like there would be too much empty space at the top; have you though of cutting it off at this height (blue line pictured below)?

No way I would do that. Those panels up top are cool as hell and the ceiling would then look silly. For me personally it would ruin the whole piece.

Ordered!

...when solicited, of course

oh wow didn’t know you had it up on the site! Will we be able to change the screen ourselves?

Thanks for your pre-order! I really appreciate the support. Yes, you could change the screen, but why would you want to?

Sounds cool, but how would you prevent screen burn-in with the monitor? A screensaver would look silly running in the background.

Thanks!! Burn in would not be a problem, because we will be making a very long video that will be played on a loop on that monitor, so there won’t be any burn in. I will post a video about this soon.

Thanks! I really cannot wait to see this finished! I would be hard-pressed to make a choice between this one and the other ultimate death Star diorama. Thank God I don’t have to. [emoji16]

I can’t cut off anything from the top for several reasons:

1) this is how the actual set was, so it would not be accurate

2) it would look quite cramped with a ceiling that low In real life

3) we need that height to hide entire screen behind the diorama. The death Star window is very wide but not very high, so we can only use a part of that screen for the animation, and the rest of the wall will hide the rest of the screen.

Look at these cool massive parts for the ultimate Death Star window!

452948fb6f08d84c8593177d89afe80c.jpg

OK! Not a bad days work! Still very rough around the edges and unfinished, so don’t judge too harshly, the animation needs to be lowered, and the sides are not done and we are still missing the two Death Star gunner consoles, but this ultimate death Star window is definitely going to be our new flag ship model! It is so impressive in real life! Wish you could see it!
https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/pro...dow-with-animated-39-inch-philips-tv-monitor/

2737c4c20db4983a493b68484c7d88c4.jpg

7d8f433a0478f098ed3346cfbe6ccb30.jpg

Already said in your FB group but i'll reiterate here. "Insane!" as in "Insanely good!". Way too big and specific for me to include in the collection but convinced there are a few collectors around that will find a spot for it.

Back